#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Jon Brown has a radio gig?? What?

How?

Who?

WHY??

its only NOVA

#moremayojon

2 Likes

It’s seriously cringe-worthy. It seems like his role is to play the dumb c*nt who doesn’t know who the guests are, can’t follow a conversation and ridicules anything that isn’t bogan. It’s certainly not HIS show, he’s just the superfluous 3rd nipple.

You wouldn’t think it would be hard, but somehow he just comes off like he is really out of his depth. He really struggles to string a sentence together, and he can’t even pronounce a lot of words which is usually the only reason the other hosts laugh at him.

Looks like another media outlet just putting the boot into Essendon to get more attention.

2 Likes

Sounds like he probably sat in the corner in primary school with Vossy sniggering at fart jokes all day instead of listening to the teacher.

So like most talented FIGJAM players?

You make that sound like it’s a bad thing.

2 Likes

If you end up being a Rhodes scholar its not a bad thing. If you end up like Vossy, its seriously bad.

Like our old mate Fitzpatrick?

Patfitzprick ? least said the better .

21 cups would be nice.

2 Likes

Anyone else catch afl.com’s news that Dys went in for possible Heppellitis scans this week?

link http://www.afl.com.au/video/2017-03-16/captains-unite-roughys-rule-fyfes-plan

I believe he has Hep D.

2 Likes

Great headline, but they shouldn’t have used an pic of him looking to the side. :blush:

6 Likes

Sup?

1 Like

Never fails to impress me with his maturity and the way he seamlessly handles questions. He has wisdom beyond his years, no doubt.

4 Likes

Another example of Essendon’s lack of attention to detail. They should be leaving no stone unturned… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

51.00 odds for him to win the brownlow

go go go

I’m 37. That was in the top 5 performances I have seen from a bomber. Gun

Kept getting better as the game wore on. Cobwebs blown well out.

2 Likes