#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

size limit on blitz uploads though.

1 Like

Here we go, let’s see if this works. He was kind enough to sign a couple of my kids’ stuffed Dyson action figures, as you can see I was pretty stoked!

25 Likes

Lovely!

Which one is the stuffed Dyson action figure??

1 Like

Great pic, one for the memory box. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How goods that

1 Like

The old “can you sign this for for my kid?” routine.

11 Likes

The ■■■■ are those things you’re holding? Are you sure they’re not some sort of cleaning implement?

Bloke has doggie poo bag trickshot skillz.

Hey I want one of those hepfigs as welll…yeh…urrhh…for my kids. Where did you get them wannabe?

They were at Coles a little while back, not sure if they are still around though…

Hopefully another frozen steak mishap. Could be a brand new ritual! Was super today

Was really good at being an outlet kick for the defenders, however he needs to tighten up his kicking, still a bit too loopy.

Seemed to have no opponent for large sections of the match

You mean the Weagles forgot to tag him?

1 Like

Seems to be spending plenty of time on the opposition’s number one or two contested midfielder - For example, played on Sellwood last week and got 4 coaches votes.

A mate of mine did that at a Geelong nightclub with Micky Symons. “He Micky, can you sign this napkin for my…errrr…nephew…errr…Adam?”

Only at stoppage from what I’ve seen. They tightened up noticeably after the raping we got in the 2nd half against Freo. Hep and BJ particularly playing a far more accountable role at stoppages, going to the opposition best clearance player/s (Selwood/Shuey/Priddis). Didn’t help us much last week but coupled with Berger’s excellent tap work and hey presto, win clearances comfortably.

Just quietly, old ’ Floaty kick Heppell’ played a pretty damn good game last night.

Probably didn’t rough up the opposition as much as youngbarry may have preferred - but I still like him chiselling clever clearances out of packs and deftly selling candy to opposition ‘blue chip midfielders’ as he lopes along with intelligence and intent to set up scoring forays. Great game skipper.

4 Likes

He’s back to his best providing a link man and taking big contested grabs, where Zerrett runs behind the player to get the ball Hepps is finding space loping 30 metres ahead to receive, having probably been 30 metres behind the ball 10 seconds earlier. Hepp’s running game is up and going again and the team is benefitting.

1 Like