#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Very vocal captain too.

Looked to be covering the ground very well last night, bit more pace about him.

He is elite. He is Pendlerbury like in his ball handling but his work in traffic is ridiculous. Not sure how teams can tackle him or Zerrett in traffic. What a steal.

Creates time and space that doesn’t seem to be there. He’s a cool customer.

Captain’s game.

1 Like

I think the best I’ve seen him play as that floating/outside mid role. Becoming very very well rounded.

3 Likes

… and finally we have him back.

Great game Dyson. Great game.

1 Like

Tough, smart, courageous, talented. What a guy.

Oh, sick hair.

He played the majority of the game of the back of the square which suits him perfectly. Plenty of time to get in his left and he’s a great decision maker. This isn’t a go at him either I just think the position suits him perfectly.

loved the Hepp mark right after Joe flew in the square. Hepps hands are something special.

Yeah it’s like he’s remembered he’s a great contested grab again.

When you have Hepps and McG (both amazing overhead) being blooded at hb you’re creating defensive mids who can trap balls in the forward half. Hepp/McG/Zerrett/Parish will be a delight to watch over the next decade.

Where did he get that memory from?

His season has progressively gotten worse

Would be right up there in the slowest mids in the comp, his lack of accountability/defensive game is killing us at the moment. Injured?

Most uninfluential captain in the league ?

1 Like

Has played one great game, and 2 other good games for the season and has been damn average since the Geelong game.

That title has and always will belong to dom cassisi.

I was vocal when I’d heard this guy was a shoe in for captain that I thought it was a mistake. He wouldn’t inspire me at all as a captain. He’s essentially Mark Murphy dressed in Black and Red.

2 Likes

Wtr are u guys smoking…24 touches, 9 clearences , hardly a bad game

1 Like

The year off has killed him.

1 Like

Watch the game not the stats page.

1 Like