#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

If we lose to Collingwood, I will be right there with you I reckon.

A lot on his plate.

The Saga, coming back from 12 months off & first year captain. I think he has handled himself really well this year.

2 Likes

But that’s the thing. We’ll beat them imo. It’s what we do. But it will mean, or prove next to nothing to be honest. What we saw last weekend just sums up the football club for the last 15 years

I am not kidding either. It’s just the same old cycle with this club.

4 Likes

Another year he never got to play. No-one, Yaco or otherwise, knows how Stanton would have gone last year. No-one even knows how he’d be going this year, without the year off.

Also anyone who actually listened to Worsfold would know that he didn’t say that players we’re complaining about Xavier. What he said was that individuals react differently and posed one hypothetical reaction that someone might have.

Personally I’d be inclined to believe most of the players are less emotionally reactionary than the muppets on Blitz.

3 Likes

Agree 100%

2 Likes

Agree players would be able to switch off from work, like half of Blitz do.
except maybe they are on NBA forums :slight_smile:

I found some compelling evidence

9 Likes

He looks totally outraged!!! Poor guy.

Whether you’re trying to get drafted

Attending the AFL grand final

Or on a yacht

Never. Show. Emotion.

12 Likes

This also just in, people that make maccas care less about the food than those that eat it.

1 Like

No-one could care less about anything than a Maccas employee does about their job

Ive seen some register people at big w that looked devoid of enjoying life ever.

1 Like

Key criteria for a great captain

1. Sensible haircut

Everything else is irrelevant.

1 Like

@simmo41

1 Like

Kfc are the champions at this…no contest sound the bell!

That’s the standard he needs to play at

The block he put on as Merrett was streaming forward early in the 4th…

More of that please.

1 Like

This thread seems to have taken over from the Saga thread for the greatest assembly of deadset, absolute ■■■■■.

Apologies to the few notable exceptions.

3 Likes

Great interview with Dys on RSN radio this morning.

1 Like