#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Dyson Heppell is a good AFL player. No doubt.

Dyson Heppell is not an elite AFL player.

Lacks the pace to spread from contests both ways and lacks penetration in his kicking.

7 Likes

He should undergo an experimental proceedure which enusres he goes bald.

Am I doing this right?

1 Like

I reckon Cotchin is kind of a parody of old fashioned conservatism so I find him funny; his head is made of Lego too. I always had this perception he was really small like a lego man and only recently realised that he is quite well built.

Regarding being a source of easy criticism. Fuckem! The critics, Wayne Duckman Carey, David Ratboy King, Dermott Shagpile Brereton, Mick Surly Malthouse, Craig Fat Hutchy Hutchison, SWMNBN etc. Oh look I’m wearing a suit, I’m respectable. FFS

edit: I hope that didn’t come across as a rant at you L2L. I’m just having a general ranty episode now that I’m home from work and knocking back a bottle of red in dissappointment of this afternoons loss.

1 Like

how on earth are we supposed to get finals experience when we give away the finals experience 5 minutes into the second qtr and settle for 3 qtr’s of being butt ■■■■■■

2 Likes

I 100% agree.

But unfortunately as you can see society is full of non-authentic people criticising other humans for being too authentic.

1 Like

Was he that exceptional at the end of the first quarter when he dropped that mark? (Actually, did he squib it?)

I have my own thoughts about him looking like a fool but I’m not gonna judge him on that. But I will judge him on not stepping up in a final when the expectation as a leader is that you lead your team mates.

He had a mare. And he has to live with that over the summer. If he is any sort of leader we will see his response next year.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty farking big reason not to make someone captain, low number of games played.

FFS, it’s

Heppell…(double farkn L)

It’s Heppelll until he gets a haircut. He won’t play better until he gets a haircut, it makes all the difference.

1 Like

But it’s the only reason. He is the best person to lead this club moving fwd. Absolutely no doubt.

We are so far off the pace it is hilarious.
Colyer and Myers gave nothing.

1 Like

Not at all.

And I think rants are fair game for the next 24 hours anyhow!

1 Like

Would you please post a photo of yourself for comparison?
Just so everyone can understand what a more respectable person looks like to you.

1 Like

The potential’s there, no doubt, but Zerrett has to be a top choice if any changes are made in the next few years. McGrath needs plenty more seasons under his belt.

Samson disagrees

haha, how about you f uck off? You are the biggest tool on this site (which is quite an achievement) and you have something to say about everything and everyone. You are mostly easy to ignore though cos I doubt anyone takes you seriously. I certainly don’t.

Anyhow, if you are happy with the way our skipper played today and are happy with the way he presents himself then I doubt we have much more to discuss. But I bet you can’t help yourself

3 Likes

I dont care what his hairstyle is. I do have a big problem with his work ethic.

Get pushed off the ball way too easily- looks like he needs to work a lot harder in the gym especially the upper body, doesnt run both ways, always looks for the easy handball.

Gives out dinky little kicks. His whole demeanour doesnt scream leader. Who knows behind closed doors he might be an awesome leader, but from afar i just dont see it.

Has had a poor year by his standards, needs a massive one next season

3 Likes

Heppell is a good player but a poor leader.

He needs a harder edge and not try to be everyone’s best friend.

2 Likes

1 Like

Was poor.