#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Anyone who wears pants that colour is NOT captain material. To top it off, Dois has bad hair AND bad shoes. This club is f’d.

3 Likes

I know for a fact my early-primary school neice chose to support Essendon based on Dyson’s appearence alone… his resembelance to a cartoon character could be crucial in snagging our next generation of paying members…

1 Like

I wonder if Raz and Pidg consulted each other regarding their wardrobe for the night?

So, in the winter months Zerrett is a footy guy, as soon as the season ends he moonlights as an IT geek.

Impressive.

1 Like

So Hepp wasnt able to train fully through the season according to Woosh.

Explains a bit re him lacking in general touch this year, and again we get a hint that the year off seriously impacted on the players ability to keep an Afl fitness base through a long season.

1 Like

Excuses, excuses, he just isn’t good enough, we need to trade him (or make him at least get a haircut).

In other news, people jumped the gun and started attacking the players because we lost the final.

1 Like

As some of the Einsteins in the Jobe thread pointed out. It’s clearly his diet that is the problem, not enough protein, look how pale he looks. Needs to go vegan!

Look I have been moderately critical of Hepp this year.

Its not an effort or skills thing. It’s just he neither performed to his best this year not do I think he is the best leader of the Essendon list. Again its somewhat guess work.

I think he is brilliant at off field, marketing, sponsors, fans etc and that is where he is head and shoulders above others. But McGrath and / or Zerret will end up better Captains for EFC and the quicker they figure that out the better (just opinion).

Also they have sensible haircuts. :wink:

1 Like

If he’s injured why play him?

Everybody plays injured bud.

You cannot have anything but admiration for the bloke of he got himself over the line for 23 games if consistently underdone.

It wasnt actually clarified but in the overall context of the conversation id say he wasnt injured per se.

It was more along the lines of “with Jobe, Hurls, Colyer we gave them a break from matches. With Hepp, we had to cut his training back to get him through the year”.

I think it was all about loadings and energy levels.

Then surely a week or 2 off during the season would’ve done wonders?

3 Likes

You’d think so.

Has he had a haircut yet?

I can confirm no, saw him at an ammos grand final on the weekend and like all the good folks do, at half time went to the pub to down some beers before returning to the game as the 3rd quarter started. He’s one of us.

Wonder who this was?

photo 20170927_115503_1.jpg

4 Likes

Fatprick?

A prominent EFC hater in the media - now that, is a very long list.

7 Likes

Well done Dys on making it look like an accident.

8 Likes