#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Ah, yeah I was saying gang sign as a generic tag. Wasn’t saying hepp we in a gang

Yeah you were and got schooled.

2 Likes

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Can’t believe they managed to pad it out to that length. Great ‘skill’ involved.

1 Like

Ah, no I wasn’t

quoting because i never thought to use a shaka on blitz

I’ve been shakaing the hell out of people over the past 6 months. Me and a bloke at work just started doing it to each other because it’s stupid and we’re stupid I guess. And now I can’t stop doing it to everyone.

that is livin’ :call_me_hand:

A shaka? l thought someone was gesturing me to call them. It all makes sense now, since l don’t have a phone.

2 Likes

:call_me_hand:

I asked, and he didn’t commit to keeping or removing the beard.

Would be extracting the urine a tad to get all of the official photos taken, and only then take it off.

1 Like

Looks good I reckon. Come at me!

1 Like

Is going to have a farking awesome year. He was a stand-out today, for me. BOG.
He’ll use last year’s shaky post-saga/1st-year-captaincy as a springboard, and I reckon he will be our mvp.

9 Likes

Remember when (about 3 months ago) some numpties on here were honest-to-god saying he is only good at half back?

9 Likes

Just wait until he cuts his hair and finally becomes a decent captain.

Last year was challenging for everyone who came back after their saga-year-out, but for Heppell being a first-year captain as well would have made the return considerably more difficult. He would have learnt a lot from last year. Heppell strikes me as someone who takes their football and his role in the club seriously and will want to lead by example. He oozed class from the day he arrived. You don’t lose that with a good head on your shoulders.

And with the talent brought in / already there he would know this is a team that he can lead for a genuine crack at a flag in the not too distant future.

2 Likes

No doubting his talent, its just his kicking penetration that ■■■■■ me to tears. His slow, loopy kicks need to be eradicated for him to be a better player IMO.

2 Likes

He looked really good yesterday. He moved well, got plenty of the ball and used it well. Bodes well for a great year.

Thought his kicking yesterday was much improved

3 Likes