#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Well the club has its own computer games team and that’s for 17 year olds.

1 Like

He is so underrated on here it isn’t funny. I don’t know what people expect from him, but he is a damn fine footballer and is exceptionally consistent. He is never going to do things Hird could do, but nobody can. That shouldn’t be a mark against Hep.

2 Likes

What’s your point? Nobody is saying he isn’t trying his best

His point is that he is not as slow as people make him out to be.

Fair enough then. My apologies deckham

1 Like

Underrated? Gee now that’s the complete opposite of what i see on blitz, I would say our own fans overrate him if anything. Tries hard but just a good average player, by no means A grade.

I am more worried about the crap that comes out of his mouth.

Such as?

He is the captain, the leader, the one who sets the standard. He needs to demand better, challenge his teammates, not cuddle them, time for cuddling is well and truly over. Stop putting up excuses (we have new players, we are implementing some new tactics etc) guess what Dys, every team brings in new players (how many have Port Adelaide brought in?) every team implements new tactics, these don’t stop you from tackling (12 tackles to half time) ■■■■ me are you serious? 12 ■■■■■■■ tackles? Enough of the yeah nah it will be ok ■■■■, if you want to lead the club start ■■■■■■■ doing it, or ■■■■ off and let someone else turn this ship around.

5 Likes

his point is, that when everyone else has a shocker, hepp looks fast.

who would you rather race for essendon in a 100 sprint to win a ball ?
hepp or
fanta
tippa
smith
etc etc.

oh yeah but some pissant tracking ■■■■ proves that ■■■ hepp is like super awesome fast cos look numbers and even more numbers.

also i said it at the time, zerrett should have been made captain.
hepp is just to much of the same old nice ness that has gotten us no where.

Zerrett in 2016 in the last game of a putrid season was going off at zaka for making a dumb decision to center the ball and missing his target.

Hep and zaka in 2018 ■■■■ up in the backline and hep gives him a hug.
and people seriously wonder why we don’t improve, an almost 10 year player of this club is getting a ■■■■■■■ hug for turning the ■■■■■■■ ball over YET AGAIN.

But hey we wouldn’t want to see poor zak or any player on our list with some hurt feelings now would we, cos that’s what wins premierships right, good feelings.

5 Likes

Fukin poison.

3 Likes

Some people just want to see the world burn

2 Likes

Reckon you would have lost your mind hirdy gave Cupido a hug against Fremantle.
Gotta love the man hugs

1 Like

cos that really turned cupido into a footballer didn’t it ?

also a pretty different context, a final, we were still in the game and went on to win it.

it wasn’t in the last qtr after how many turnovers, and players not doing what they were suppose to.

like i said, zerrett in a year were we finished bottom, and had players suspended, was dissappointed and showed it to a player, cos he wanted and expected better.
There’s also the difference i think zerrett would have offered, and not necessarily good or bad, by hep is one of the suspended players, so IMO he will always put the players first, even if they aren’t up to it, or not performing, because he is burdened by being let down by people in charge.

Do you honestly think hepp can make hard calls about players and their ability to perform at a high level ?
cos he isn’t showing it at present, and he along with the coaches are trying to make turnover merchants into stars, and it’s not gonna happen.

I’m just in here for people thinking he’s not a good leader or player because of his hair

8 Likes

A hugs a hug

Keep up, moved from hair to beard now

One good thing about all the people whinging about his appearance, is that it helps you to know whose opinions to disregard in the future

8 Likes