#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Worst captain I’ve seen wear the sash.

3 Likes

Tries his guts out but has no standout abilities anymore other than workrate and pretty decent overhead still

Move him back to a hbf, at least you know he won’t give up an easy contested mark

Worst skipper in the league, bloke is a deadset liability. If he isn’t hitting our opponents on the chest he is putting up loopy hospital balls. He has also last a yard of pace whic I didn’t think was possible. Should be dropped to the VFL

1 Like

Thought we was decent today, disposal still let him down but did a decent job on Mitchel and still offered some drive.

1 Like

Won’t excuse his disposals but I think he tries. Not a ringing endorsement but I don’t think there is any standout replacement.

1 Like

At least we have a matching coach and captain tandem.

Do you reckon they both spank each other with wet lettuce leafs at training during the week?

He’s a lifetime Essendon supporter yet while as captain it doesn’t seem to burn him the way we’re performing, his video after last weeks match is exhibit A to this.

4 Likes

Glad someone else has said it. I’d go a step further, drop him for next week

makes you think about his comment of ‘its just a job, you turn up next week’.

any other entertainment industry where its just a job if you mailed in performances like that you’d be dropped for the stand in.

2 Likes

Worst captain I have seen represent our club

1 Like

Great bloke tho guys.

1 Like

SICK OF THIS CLUB
SHAVE YOUR ■■■■■■■ BEARD

QUALITY PERSON

Actually leading possession getter, had 5 tackles and only 3 turnovers. Wasn’t a terrible game but based on you lot it was the worst game he has ever played.

I get the frustration at what’s going on but at least direct it correctly.

8 Likes

BEARDS ARE FOR WINNERS

Likes to hug the opposition players after a loss. Great bloke

Bet you never have one then

“Dyson, how do you explain that second half?”

“It’s hard to put a finger on it really.”

I’m sorry? What? It’s bad enough that you look like you smoke drugs but are you actually under the influence now or what?

1 Like

Dyson Heppell: “If you take out the third quarter we win”

Good point, Doice.

2 Likes

Terrible mentality

1 Like