#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

He can go back to the twos for his farking kicking

2 Likes

Tell me more about this Essendon game style Mr heppell

1 Like

Has he lost the respect or faith of the players? That’s what counts. If not then talk about him needing to step aside is bullshit.

4 Likes

Only 3 direct turnovers, but how many indirect turnovers where he either kicked/handballed to a contest (to the opponents advantage), or to someone’s feet under more pressure.

1 Like

Who else would you get lead this team? Cale maybe, Zerret maybe or BJ as a stopgap?
The team is so devoid of leadership I actually think a first year at the club player in Smith would be second only to Heppell be the right man for the job.

I personally think KPIs should lead the club.

I think you have hit the nail on the head KG. We are missing that in and under “big bull” player so that our mids around the contest can perform like they did last year. I don’t think we need a superstar in there, just a hard-nut. Crazy idea but would Bags be worth a try in there?

Offer cripps 2 mil a year and the captaincy, fk it

2 Likes

Of all that is going wrong atm, Heppells hirsutedness is the least of our issues.

2 Likes

He’s kicking, is one of the glaring issues though. He is the worst kick in our side, by a fair margain. Not what you want from ya skipper

2 Likes

True. But I was reading the ‘get a haircut’ rubbish with some bemusement.

It’s only understandable if Myers had said that.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s great. Give him the short back and sides. That’ll fix him up. I’m sure of it

1 Like

Everyones ignoring how ■■■■■■■ rank dreads are.

smell like septic

Nope, not at all.
The players love him.
In all seriousness, he is a genuinely good guy.

Hep or worsfold? I think she was talking about worsfold( apologies if wrong)

I’d rather give the 2 million to clarkson. Actually I’d give him 3.

I was talking about Hep.

My apologies

Then that’s good enough for me. He is the least of our problems (though must improve his kicking).