#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Has been terrific the past month. Is playing more like a captain now. Credit to him for turning it around, he had to. Has to maintain the rage.

3 Likes

i saw a few old hepp low ball sharp and clear grass cutters, if he gets that touch back watch out league

one of his best games

Was BOG for mine. His last two games have been great. Showing a lot more leadership out on the field as well

Keep it up Dyson

1 Like

Has been around the best player all year and totally deserves unreserved credit for his work, if not humble apologies for the crap heaped on him in here.

6 Likes

How sweet that win must have been for him. He deserves to enjoy it for all it’s worth.

does he still have to get a haircut? :thinking:

Great game skip!

1 Like

Yes.

Playing well though last few weeks.

That’s a stretch. He’s been close to or BOG the past two games. Not all year. He’s been far more damaging with ball in hand recently

The last 2 weeks he has been very good and no coincidence our form has matched his output

1 Like

Back to his best these past couple, and when he plays like that he is our best, most important player. Leading like a captain who is sick of losing. Great game.

2 Likes

Agree. The captain. Leading from the front.

Still needs a haircut and a shave

1 Like

wheres his blind turn gone?

#notmycaptain

No, it’s not a stretch - though it may be a perspective. He and Smith have been our best two players all year. I think you will find that is a supported view of the club also, and the Crichton will show it.

1 Like

Apparently apologised to the younger players after the Carlton loss for not being a good enough example for them as a leader. Takes a big man to do that and also shows his care for others. Since then he’s been terrific. Was everywhere tonight. Big BIG chance to really stamp himself as a great leader I. The Dreamtime game next Saturday night.

2 Likes

Not doubting his effort all year. IMO his execution rounds 9 and 10 has been far superior to weeks 1 through 8.

1 Like

Was phenomenal tonight.

Has turned his horrendous form around from earlier in the year.

Now has to keep building on his performances from tonight.

He was sublime in the centre bounces and hard and assured around the ground. Excellent game, getting up to his best now.

Think it was Stringer who commented on the admiration for the efforts he put into the pre-season that are paying off now ( perhaps reflecting on himself) . Stringer is learning from him.

So good. The disrespect around here is… etc.

Glad our Captain can keep challenging himself and the team, the team and himself.

1 Like

His best game for the season.