#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Yeah he was pretty decent early but faded after half time.
Wish he had some mongrel in him, that looked very weak when he pulled out of that tackle and doesn’t set a good example as a leader

1 Like

if you’re thinking of the same tackle i’m thinking of, should’ve buried the ■■■■ ambrose style.

His game would have looked a lot worse if Tommy hadn’t kept tapping it straight to him.

Yeah, that was extremely poor. I thought Merrett was pretty average in that “could have tackled and harassed but didn’t” department as well.

1 Like

If you have a spare $20 or more then spare a thought for the kids with Scleroderma and get behind Dyson. It’s tax deductible and it’s a good cause. I didn’t know anything about the disease until I read about it on here.

1 Like

Donated $40 and bought the watch.

1 Like

How much we’re the watches?

$120

3 Likes

Wow nice. I like myself a good timepiece. Il get one

2 Likes

Nice watch - good on you guys.

1 Like

Had the better of his direct opponent Cotchin - It’s always a negative on BB if you win your position.

things i never thought i’d see WOB say…

1 Like

Classy timepiece that. Who did you buy it for?

It adds to my collection Monsieur Bread.

Can you please get @Darli to buy more of my Essendon merch?

Depends what there is.

But it’s impossible to stop her buying Essendon stuff. Absolutely impossible.

heppell got worn like a glove vs the tiges and it hindered us,

opposition are putting time into him now because he’s been dangerous for a bit

Can anyone click through on the article on the afl site? Something about needing his teeth straightened and aflpa furious???

The aflpa bit was about the led sign at Geelong injuring zeibell. Heppell’s bit was him joking about having a loose tooth. He seemed happy and not upset with Hodge. Sorry cant paste the article.

Yeah the AFLPA bit was about the signage that affected Zeibell