#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

The knock to the head might have had something to do with that. He wasn’t as effective after coming off for the blood rule.

1 Like

Currently sits at ninth in the coaches’ votes after grabbing all 10 for the weekend.

1 Like

Has been fantastic. I was one of the his better on the HBF brigade. I was wrong.

Seriously if he keeps this form up for the rest of the season you’d have to think he’d be All-Australian.

1 Like

Has had an incredible last 10 weeks or so. Certainly shut the clams of all who were questioning him, me included.

3 Likes

Hepps keeps humming along nicely.

2 Likes

Tried hard but was poor in the first and third quarters. Serviceable overall but far from his best

yeah, nah, he was better than serviceable.

He was our leading player in the first 1/4 and was…excellent.

Seriously the lack of love for this guy on this site is astounding.

4 Likes

Just the 9 clearances.
Sheepdogging it out the back.

3 Likes

It is. I reckon history will tell a different story … has the potential to be our best captain since TD.

2 Likes

I thought Heppell had a great game but could have sworn he wasn’t in the top players for disposals that 1st quarter?

Think he was second behind Zaka with Parish third.

4 touches in the first quarter and two of them were in our defensive 50 for memory. If he was in our best for the first quarter it’s little wonder we trailed.
He was very good in the second and one of the reasons we stayed in range of them but today was nowhere near what he is capable of and I’d bet he would be disappointed in his performance.

his inability to kick is going to hold us back from getting near the top teams

unforgiveably bad at times under no pressure

1 Like

This has got to stop… in every game his disposal is nowhere near as bad as blitz pretends it is … but this game … please

15 Likes

parish was leasing disposal getter to 1/2 time

2 Likes

At the game, his name wasn’t on the board. Few people made comments that he wasn’t one of the leading disposal getters.

Great team player.

IMO is sacrificing his normal more creative / attacking midfield role to play the inside mid bull poisition.

1 Like

Him and Belly tonight were a good duo in the clearances. Reading each other beautifully.