#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Its a long time since I’ve heard Bomber’s supporters booing their own team.

It speaks volumes about their frustration with the club and the players. I’ve never done it but I can understand why people might want to.

2 Likes

I couldn’t hear it from where I was sitting but I’m not all that surprised.

There were a lot of frustrated people there.

I heard it. I was going to go around to the race after to watch the unhinged lose their ■■■■ but couldn’t be bothered.

1 Like

Wasn’t it rumoured that Hooker was voted captain by playing group but then the club/board overruled as wanted Hep captain?

Spiritual leader

dont mind Dyson being positive and he has been putting in.

I mean what do you want him to do? rubbish his own side?

whole team is simply unprepared. Worsfold has run a terrible preseason.

woosha has precedence. 2003 worsfold coached West Coast to a 2-5 win loss.

that side went onto play finals that year and then play off in the next two grannies.

2 Likes

Hooker was VC last year wasn’t he?

Seems strange that he’d be VC one year and out of the LG the next.

5 Likes

Yeah, 2 vice captains, him and Merrett. I don’t mind them cutting back to one.

But Hooker should be in the group.

Would be refreshing if the club came out and said they fked up and added him back in the group. Especially if he comes back and we start winning games all of a sudden

Stupid or just in denial like the club or just so used to lying to us like they think we’re fools and doesn’t care anymore?

Kicked 2 points to 3 goals for the 1st qtr against the opposite end of the spectrum team from last week

That was worse than round 1, far worse.

WHere’s this being said?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2019-nick-riewoldt-points-out-footage-proving-essendon-is-playing-survival-mode-footy/news-story/d0d4bfef9641220c16553d512ca9dd07

If he ever needed a captains game, its Friday night.

4 Likes

In an interview? He should’ve hit the reporter, or kicked him for a goal?

Some of you have genuine problems.

5 Likes

He’s saying that he’s sick of hearing the same things over, and over, and over. Actions speak louder than words, and he, along with thousands of others are sick of hearing the same old excuses. Groundhog day kinda stuff. I’m not sure that constitutes having genuine problems.

3 Likes

He chose to tune in to watch a footballer do an interview after a big loss, and he’s angry that he’s hearing footballer-after-big-loss cliches?

What did you expect?
A recipe for blueberry muffins?
A treatise on the history of Islam in sub-Saharan Africa?

6 Likes

Reality is there’s actually nothing anyone attached to this club could say right now that will appease anyone. Nothing. So it begs the question, why listen when you’re only gonna be outraged? There’s no reason to do so… unless it’s the outrage you’re looking for…

3 Likes

Absolutely.

How else can you prove how tough you are unless you tell all of us fellow nerds the standards you “demand”?

5 Likes

I’m more outraged than you are.

2 Likes

Both would be handy thanks.

1 Like