#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

This place has lost it’s ■■■■■■■ mind.

This is peak Blitz.

I would like to know why Dys didn’t provide the answer to global homelessness after our last loss? If he got a hair cut this could be solved.

1 Like

Because words mean nothing, didn’t you know?!

End of the day, I want to SEE it rather than HEAR it. This club has been pretty damn good at talking itself up and saying what they want. But when push comes to shove they don’t deliver. Look at the weekend. They should’ve needed no extra motivation at all after a disastrous Round 1 “performance” to come out and atone for it against an opponent who let’s be honest isn’t much chop and missing key players. What do we do? Come out as flat as a tack. To be brutally honest save for any personal abuse that’s completely out of order, the players deserve all the criticism they get, and that starts at the top. Heppell’s first term was as feeble an example set by a captain of a side under the pump as I’ve ever seen. He’s the one who should set the standard and what he produced was well below what I expect. I guarantee you that the likes of Hird, Lloyd, O’Donnell and Thompson would not have done that as leaders.

3 Likes

I’m sick of words.
That’s why I watch interviews, then come here.

2 Likes

We lost by 2 kicks, not 12. That’s something.

Yes, a horrendous start. And that’s no good. But there were some genuine improvements too.

1 Like

St.Kilda kicked poorly at goal. 10.16 could’ve easily been 16.10. The problem is, those inside the club will probably take that “glass half full” view and say that we aren’t far off. We are so far off the pace it’s not funny. We are the laziest, most unfit, softest, poorly coached side in the AFL. They should be ■■■■■■■ embarrassed individually and collectively.

13 Likes

Yeah.
They’re probably having a party as we speak.

Do you people actually think before typing?

1 Like

Emotions do funny things to people straight after a bad loss. not everyone is 100% level headed. Some people post sh*t in frustration and need a place to vent (I certainly do)

It doesn’t mean they have genuine problems. Sport does weird things to people. Not everyone Is the same. It’d be pretty boring on here if we were

8 Likes

I am concerned that Hepp does look slower than normal so far this season

I know he has never been renowned for pace and agility but he looks like he’s running with concrete boots.

Hopefully it’s more of a fitness/confidence thing and he finds his feet soon

What would you say were the genuine improvements. Would like to hear your thoughts

Not a concern. The punch wouldn’t have made the distance.

1 Like

It’s Thursday.

If someone losing a sport game ruins 3/4 of your week, you have a problem.

3 Likes

His post was from the day after the GWS loss. Who said its ruining 3/4 of anyones week? I’m not sure where your getting that from

just leaving this here, just incase it was missed

Purple monkey dishwasher.

I believe I have been correctly diagnosed.

1 Like

It’s Thursday today and you’re all still going just as hard.

What you need to do then, is mute the TV.

2 Likes

This is not what she said.