#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Karl langdon just added me on facebook, true story. Lol

3 Likes

Disgusting performance from our captain tonight. Generally performs but terrible and looked extra slow tonight if that is possible.

2 kicks off being 5-3…but you know what, we dont deserve that.

Can he still kick? WSPHU

I thought he was ok.

Purely going off what I saw and not having looked at the stats I thought his impact was significantly lower than his usual above average output.

Id be shocked if he touched it more than 25 times.

Edit: turns out he had 30, there you go, didnt consider it a particularly effective game.

Was more than OK. I swear some people don’t watch the game.

5 Likes

Yeah. I said ok but i meant good. Trying to avoid arguments.

His intent and grunt work was good but his disposal was heinous

1 Like

Always is for those inside guys. Kennedy was far worse on that front. You just don’t notice it when it’s the other team.

Nah… 70% efficiency … one of our best… Our disposal overall was laughable… and inside 50 at 39% it was devastating.

2 Likes

There is a difference between coughing it up when in a pack or doing the grunt work and just butchering it in general play. He was one of the main culprits for just bombing loopy kicks into our forward 50

Maybe they didn’t want to be seen crying on t.v.

Just having a giggle because they know they’ve just fcuked my tipping again.

1 Like

I love Hepp but his layed back, she’ll be right persona lacks any sort of ruthlessness and hardness that this club so desperately needs. We have so much talent but just can’t get any sort of consistency and it seems acceptable at Essendon to lose these close games and just go missing for huge parts of games. I want to see a captain that’s hurting after a loss like tonight. Not a captain having a laugh and a smile with another senior player. It’s disrespectful to all the supporters and that this club means so much to.

1 Like

Reckon possessions have hidden Heppel’s struggles in the last three weeks - Everything for him has been moving slowly - He needs to have a bigger impact.

1 Like

If we were 6-2 and Myers wanted to joke and say ‘bit far for the old fella’, it still wouldn’t be remotely acceptable but I’d think ‘we’re in a good spot at the moment’.

We’re the biggest disappointment of the AFL season to date, bar none, and there is an absolute eternity of daylight to whoever is second. I don’t flaming care what the hell they thought was funny or worth joking about you, you do NOT laugh/smile/joke after being a bunch of pathetic losers to the side sitting 18 on the ladder in a season where you were sposed to finish in the top eight.

11 Likes

Maybe dys and myersy were saying thank god bsd can screen all the anger coming our way. We only respond to coaches… sometimes.

Worst captain I have ever seen at this club.

When the inevitable coaching group get broomed out, so does he.

1 Like

Have to agree was one of our best

Spot on.