#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Clutch goal.

I love hep.

He should be rested next week for sure though.
Get him right for the important games to come

1 Like

Played in pain, pulled the team along with him.
A great captain of the club.

10 Likes

Was just farking massive in the last Q. Willed himself to contests and impacted them positively more often than not.

5 Likes

I think that is his best captain game in the second half - real leader and team orientated.

4 Likes

Had a bunch of huge efforts in the last quarter in about one minute. Felt like the team started to lift even more from that point. Massive captains game

Reminded me a lot of Jobe Watson last night,that was a real skipper’s game💪

1 Like

Huge in the last term - didn’t realise how bad the injury was until I saw him out there in the first half - he was legit struggling. To pull off the last term that he did was amazing - with his marking ability he’s not a bad option to throw forward.

All heart that 2nd half.

Going forward he is cooked though, they need to make a big decision whether an extended layoff will help leading info finals or get the surgery done and call it a day this season.

2 Likes

Yeah you could tell he’s really not right by that interview. Stumbled on downplaying how bad it is and quickly changing the subject.

Heppell and Fanta will hopefully be rested for next week.

2 Likes

Hooker too maybe

2 Likes

What was with the :call_me_hand: celebrations at end of game?

The man just loves a shakka

4 Likes

Shaka, bra :call_me_hand:

Was great in the last quarter…
May be a good idea to rest him next game… foot/feet seem to still be a concern, from what he said post match.

What did he say?

He was asked how his feet were feeling and he hesitated a little, then said he was feeling a bit ginger. I assumed he was referring to his feet.

1 Like

He still ran out the game and was walking around in the rooms, that’s a positive.

Clearly wasn’t right but grew into the game.

Even some of his little taps when the ball was in dispute and quick hands were huge