#22 Irving ‘MO22IE’ Mosquito

Hard not to like him

1 Like

What these interviews are telling me is that we need to get Alf from Home and Away out to a training session.

A great guy too.
He was the principal at my sons primary school for a while. Quite often I’d talk footy with him but he was a Cats supporter.

1 Like

So a career ending concussion results in being a Cats supporter?
That explains a few things.

14 Likes

Glad they got the chance…

2 Likes

sorry S_K, I did think of you when I posted

1 Like

I don’t want to get carried away but he already looks like he’s filling out. Looks at least a few kgs heavier that when we drafted him.

Still can’t believe we got him and Hawthorn passed on him.

From what I have seen of him he is one of the most skillful rookies that I’ve seen come through.

What will make him great is if he can get an AFL body and a AFL mindset.

Was hoping Mossie made it to the summit. Don’t think he’s put on weight (loose top gives that impression) although he has a frame that will fill out nicely. Hope he gets a run next Thurs and / or in the JLT too. Feels like he’d make a positive impression if given the chance.

That’s a terrific photo :slight_smile:

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/3X/d/a/da4bbb9b36393a589f2270bbd2e92a649ba89025.jpeg

2 Likes

Mozzie has a wonderful smile.

3 Likes

I think its poor timing by the club…they should have let your boy go up there as a once in a lifetime experience.

3 Likes

Puts into perspective how serious a head injury is required for it to be Collingwood or Fark Carlton.

2 Likes

Has anyone stood next to mozzie in person? I saw him at Westfield today and was suprised he was taller than me and I’m 178. Looked online and it says he is 176cm which suprised me, looked to be at least 180 to me and decent upper body size for a young guy.

1 Like

essendon and inaccurate stats on its website, name a more iconic duo.

5 Likes

Slight knock & 10 week injury?

2 Likes

Bit soon for platform shoes, but hey, if they fit…

possible he’s actually grown since draft camp.
He was listed at 175cm at the start of 2018, 177 at AFL draft camp. He could be 179 by now.

If the club fudges figures, it’s not to make guys look smaller… Jarod Atkinson was 192cm one preseason…

1 Like

Nek minute…

1 Like