#22 Irving ‘MO22IE’ Mosquito

I didn’t look for the camera — I hope it was at the northern end for that goal and Houlahan’s speckie (and pretty much everything else, given the wind).

Surely they’d have taken into account the direction of the wind when setting up the camera. Any 13yo aspiring Instagram influencer/model knows that.

29 Likes

BRING!

1 Like

No don’t - he ain’t going to fix things.
Get the club right first and bring him into a positive environment.

5 Likes

We 100% need a spark, something to light us up

Debuting him Friday night is the single easiest decision woosha could make

5 Likes

Maybe he IS the positivity that the group needs.

Agree. He’s a straight swap for Bags. He only needs 7 disposals, 3 tackles and a goal to match Bags performance on Saturday. I say give him that challenge. At least a few extra supporters will show up to watch him.

1 Like

I can attest he got lots of positivity from his VFL team: at the quarter time huddle being told he was starting, all 17 players getting to him for the first goal, etc…

4 Likes

BRING HIM IN!

1 Like

He is as slick and slippery as mercury in a teflon frying pan.

1 Like

Woosha won’t let him light us up - that’s the issue!
Wait until we’ve got a coach who knows how to use him - Woosha will have him on the pine for the first three quarters - then be told to play a blanketing role in the back pocket.

Anyway - Woosha won’t pick him. When he drops Parish - he’ll bring in Zac Clarke.

It’s not a matter of whether he’s ready or not, he would breathe life Into the group. Look at him FFS. He’d legit bring energy to the group (I reckon he’d snag one or two also)

Seriously, him for bags is the biggest no brainer this week.

23 Likes

Remember when Francis had to have 6 Best on’s in a row before getting a gig…don’t get your hopes up.

2 Likes

I can’t stop watching this. It’s strangely addictive. For some reason, I feel as if he is saying ‘meat & potatoes’ over & over or ‘piece of cake’ to beating the Dees.

1 Like

He hasn’t even played a full game yet, give him a chance to run out a few full games before we throw him to the slaughter

15 Likes

Can throw a good shaka. Make him captain.

2 Likes

Boo

Oh Mr. Play the indigenous guys doesn’t want to play the indigenous guys.

I’m sooo confused.

8 Likes

Remember when Francis was so unfit he couldn’t blow out a candle after Qtr time of a senior match?

5 Likes