#22 - Jake Carlisle: Gone

haha.

by club, not a strike. Reportedly jake said “this club is f______” when told of the decision.

So funny.

Banned for start of season.

Likely lost his hefty marketing component of excessive contract.

Contract I assume now with no legrope for indiscretions and heavily incentive based.

In the club and supporters bad books from before he’d even had one day in there.

Oh Jakey boy!

that finnis bloke is a serious challenger to purple’s throne.

All he had to do was say it was Wizz Fizz...
He was dumb enough to film himself snorting it. I dont think hes gonna be quick enough to think of saying that.

He sniffed alone.

For anyone wondering why 2 weeks, it was worked out mathematically.

He got 1 week per hour of travel time from his home to Seaford.

How can you suspend someone for that?

Actually who cares its carlisle. Carry on

Just think, if he chose Hawthorn instead, he would have been free to continue, because they’re all good blokes down there.

He sniffed alone.

:slight_smile:

but… drugs are ok, yeah? i’m confused.

Saints 0 - 2 when recruiting from EFC.
Buyer beware. Sheesh they must hate us by now, first Lovett, then this.
For Jake the difference between us and the Saints, comes down to that white line.
There is no clash here though, because for other players the white line is on the jumper,
but for Buckets it is on the table, and twitter, and facebook, and…

2 weeks paid leave is great

Just think, if he chose Hawthorn instead, he would have been free to continue, because they’re all good blokes down there.

So accurate it hurts.

Carlisley.

Good blokes.

Personally I’m getting a little concerned.
Jake didn’t lie when he could have, he’s copped the suspension and a strike on the chin and he’s volunteered to start training early (remember he missed much of last year’s pre season). Add to that he’s THE best mark in the league.
If I was an Ain’ts supporter, I’d be salivating right now.
I thought pick 5 was skinny when he sooked, it’s a pittance if he starts to get serious as well.

by club, not a strike. Reportedly jake said "this club is f______" when told of the decision.

No, according to the article on afl.com, it’s the opposite:

"Significantly the ban, for conduct prejudicial to the interests of the code, has been imposed by the AFL and not the club. "

LOL, the AFL’s “let’s make ■■■■ up on the fly” policy is running well…

Disrepute charges baby. You can’t fight that.

LOL, the AFL's "let's make ■■■■ up on the fly" policy is running well...
or people were waking up to the " bringing the game into disrepute" bullshit, so they've slighlty reworded it to continue doing whatever the ■■■■ they want with impunity.

on the flip side, did Bennell get any punishment for his alleged drug scandal ?
I can’t remember any but i could be wrong, but if not it’s a bit unfair in this instance to make carlisle the poster boy for naughty drug takers in the afl, when others have not been punished as much.

LOL, the AFL's "let's make ■■■■ up on the fly" policy is running well...
or people were waking up to the " bringing the game into disrepute" bullshit, so they've slighlty reworded it to continue doing whatever the ■■■■ they want with impunity.

on the flip side, did Bennell get any punishment for his alleged drug scandal ?
I can’t remember any but i could be wrong, but if not it’s a bit unfair in this instance to make carlisle the poster boy for naughty drug takers in the afl, when others have not been punished as much.

SSSSHHHHHHHH

We don’t want to hear about the Gold Coast thanks.

Off you go please.