Former #22 Matthew Leuenberger

If Ryder showed the effort Berger puts in, he’d be the best player in the comp.

Anyway, don’t give a ■■■■ for comparisons. Ryder’s gone. Berger is playing very well.

Who is this Ryder you all speak of?

Some guy who’s on Port Adelaide’s list on a voluntary basis this season apparently.

Some guy who’s on Port Adelaide’s list on a voluntary basis this season apparently.

Roll’s up the tarps.

some druggie

Wonder how much the Brisbane faculties had a say in making him have a poor time recovering from injuries and hence never really getting on the park.

If he comes good he can be the “Gumby” pick that we can finally get something from.

If he carries this form into next year with Bellchambers in the team and the chance to go forward then he could easily turn be All Australian.

If Ryder showed the effort Berger puts in, he'd be the best player in the comp.

Anyway, don’t give a ■■■■ for comparisons. Ryder’s gone. Berger is playing very well.

I agree with everything you just said.

Hille supposedly wasn’t anywhere as good a tap ruck as those two, but he and Watson were the top combo in the league for a couple years.

Wonder how much the Brisbane faculties had a say in making him have a poor time recovering from injuries and hence never really getting on the park.

If he comes good he can be the “Gumby” pick that we can finally get something from.

If he carries this form into next year with Bellchambers in the team and the chance to go forward then he could easily turn be All Australian.

Have you seen Gawn play recently???? Or Goldy? He's a long way away.

Genuinely believe he could be a top 3 in the league ruckman from 2017-onwards. Just needs continuity with his body. Imagine if he goes relatively injury free over the next 2 and a half seasons. Is at the perfect age for a ruckman coming into his prime. Really looking forward to him and Watson dominating the stoppages next year!

Look he’s a pretty good tap ruckman but it would be nice to see him do something else outside the stoppages. Take a mark, maybe kick a goal. Maybe I’m being harsh but I think too many in here are too easily pleased.

Look he's a pretty good tap ruckman but it would be nice to see him do something else outside the stoppages. Take a mark, maybe kick a goal. Maybe I'm being harsh but I think too many in here are too easily pleased.

Seeing as most of the team are struggling to do that, I think the criticism is harsh.

Look at his clearance, tackle and contested possession stats. He has been exceptional in close.

Look at his clearance, tackle and contested possession stats. He has been exceptional in close.
Until he has to dispose of the ball....

But to be clear, I’m pretty happy we got him and am interested to see how he goes next year with a better team around him. He does have his limitations though.

Building to a big pre season, having this guy play 18+ games and then having a full pre season is an enticing prospect.

His around the ground game will come back over the second half of the season. You could see it start to build last week. Having Watson, Hocking, Hepp and Myers at his feet we will see how sublime his tapwork truly is.

Two marks up forward, 2 goals. Needs to be able to add that goalkicking string to his bow. Set shot mechanics looked very sound as well.

Really good footballer, simple as that.

As confidence in his body builds, and the game tally climbs he is improving in most facets of his craft.

He was free.

Good business.

Look he's a pretty good tap ruckman but it would be nice to see him do something else outside the stoppages. Take a mark, maybe kick a goal. Maybe I'm being harsh but I think too many in here are too easily pleased.

bump.