Former #22 Matthew Leuenberger

I’m still having flashbacks from him running into open goal…

As long as he breaks even with Gawn, it’s a win.

Looney is far less likely to have his ■■■ handed to him by Gawn, than Belly is.

He is great at neutralising a ruck contest, and often plays as an almost ‘ruck tagger.’

He’ll do fark all himself, but I’d be surprised if Gawn dominates.

I think as a show of faith we should extend his contract 2 years.

1 Like

I think I’d be anything but surprised if Gawn doesn’t dominate.

I don’t think people remember just how shizen this guy is.

You realise I’m talking about ruckwork here, yeah?

Not fresh air kicks in general play?

He’s not much chop as a player, but he doesn’t get done over in the ruck.

The majority of his taps are to nowhere or the opposition.

Seriously. The guy is SO cooked. Done.

Between Leuey, Myers and Baguley we are basically rocking up with a 20 or 21 man squad every week depending on how many of them we play.

Oh, so you weren’t trying to have a discussion, you wanted another reason to whinge about selection?

Ok.

Bringing in our backup ruck, on a 4 day turnaround, is a long way from our biggest selection problem.

3 Likes

What is there to discuss?

He’s no good PP.

But for some reason you don’t think he will be pantsed by one of the best ruckman in the comp on Sunday.

But anyway, carry on.

Thank you for confirming that my assessment is most likely on the right track.

1 Like

I’m with Peos on this one, “ruck tagger” is exactly what Luey is. He battles in the ruck, tackles regularly, and does bugger all else.

1 Like

What right now or later. (tongue in cheek.)

We will get a handle on the Bergers ability to compete at the level. Gawn’s averaging 50+ hitouts per game and Berger, at his best might manage 20 for the game. How good are our mids at sharking hitouts ?

Perhaps we should avoid stoppages as much as possible. Clearances at centre bounces are much more a close run thing.

Single handedly lost us the third quarter.

The biggest potato of all potato’s.

Brisbane must have ■■■■■■ themselves when we actually paid money for this pleb to take him off their books.

Getting worked over by Gawn!

Why the ■■■■ didnt we just give Draper a valuable run??

I was glad seeing him named… I thought he was good in 2016 and was disappointed he didn’t get more opportunity last year.

He is cooked, gone. Will never play AFL again. If TBell goes down then Draper comes in… no matter how green he is.

1 Like

Leung tries quite hard, not much else though

Doesn’t look like he’s up to it anymore. Tries, but it just doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

Yep, it’s frustrating that we have 1 ruckman who has good skills and doesn’t try and 1 ruckman with no skills who tries.

6 Likes

Loves just chucking it on the boot to nowhere in particular with that massive ball drop does old Leurnberger.

2 Likes