Former #22 Matthew Leuenberger

Since he came to the club , Berger was not doing well around the ground, marking and kicking goals at AFL level IMO. Back in the VFL, I think he has been upgrading his skills in that area . I would not be surprised if he got another year. Tonight we will see if he can bring it at AFL level.

1 Like

Doing better than I expected

1 Like

Playing like a ■■■■■■■ bull. Have never seen luey play so aggressive. ■■■■■■■ love it

2 Likes

Yes he is beating up on a kid in his first game but it also shows how important it is to have an adequate backup. I hope we can talk him into playing on

2 Likes

EFC need another another year with Looey on the list.

1 Like

Injured in his first game back in the AFL. NO THANKS.

Get someone else.

Did he do his calf?

Old man’s injury.

He’s 50/50 to get injured playing AFL now. He’s body isn’t up to it.

1 Like

He did his calf filling in for bellchambers, might be time to move on.

2 Likes

■■■■ luck for him really. Was pretty handy for us at times.

2 Likes

Serviceable about sums him up. Wouldn’t hate him getting another year if we can’t find another decent backup ruck.

Loved that clunk mark he took tonight! Hope he gets another year and can stay fit.

1 Like

Well it was fun while it lasted

RIP in peace

1 Like

Rest In Peace in peace?

5 Likes

Unless we find another ‘ready to go’ ruckmen in a trade then I would give him another contract. We are really light on in ruck stocks and watching Ryder destroy Stringer gives you a glimpse of what happens to our season if TBell isn’t fit 100% of the time.

Surely wouldn’t be on huge coin and, if all goes to plan, then draper should be one step closer heading in to 2020…

2 Likes

Preust from the Roos is the one l would be looking at. Has been behind Goldy for a couple of years. He should have been given chances to play before now. He might be a bit disgruntled, but then he would be behind TBC if he came to us, so he would probably be no better off. We are on the upswing though, so there is that.

Hmmm reckon he would see it as a sideways move… but yeah the approach could be made for sure. And naturally if we find a genuine back up for TBell then we don’t need to keep luey.

Preuss needs to go somewhere like St Kilda where he’d be top dog.

2 Likes

A ready made ruck will cost us too much in both picks and $$. Both things that are better spent in other areas. I’m hoping Draper is ready in the second half of next year

5 Likes

Datz da joke, …