#22 Sam Durham - thru to 2028!

Duz on the Sunday Footy Show at the moment. Such an authentic, likeable kid.

He’s so honest he gave away our game plan for the last few minutes of a game when we’re behind :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Goes into specifics on where everyone needs to go but then adds “but I can’t give too many details away”

:joy:

9 Likes

Blitz will love that his favourite player as a Hawks supporting kid was Sam Mitchell :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Seems like a lovely guy. Made sure to thank them all for the goodies he was going to get for appearing on the show.

4 Likes

He needs to shush about the Brownlow stealer from Whorethorn being his idol as a kid.

Love Duz. Great story you can see how committed he is. Has a lot of upside. When he’s on he’s seriously on. Great mark overhead and has a powerful tank.

The 80’s team would have loved him

3 Likes

Delist!

2 Likes

RIP “Chips In” strategy !

3 Likes

So proud of Blitz’s own - Duzza

2 Likes

What a last quarter of footy this bloke had. He was in everything with desperation and effort, and almost always had a positive and decisive impact on the play. He should be rightly proud of his efforts, and remember them for a long time.

Now I’m just hoping that was a breakout event and he can continue to impact games like that.

Truly impressive.

11 Likes

Having two wingers that can mark the ball and run post to post/ end to end to help out is a blessing. Both can stand up in tackles too.

6 Likes

his defensive coverage is incredible

3 Likes

Keep him away from the media training. Don’t want to change his honest ways.

4 Likes

yep - thought the same.

1 Like

Always loved him as a player

Hopefully he goes on with it now, that game will give him Alot of confidence

Durham was fkng unreal last night. His reading of the play leading up to that final mark and goal was awesome. He knew that Stringer was likely to put the ball at the top of the goal square, so when Stringer did, he was able to charge infront of Rioli and clunk it.

I ■■■■■■■ love this kid!

12 Likes

He was farking massive.

So fitting that after kicking the game winning goal he is sprinting off the back of the square like a madman to kill the last contest.

10 Likes

When there’s a situation where a player needs to put in, most efc listed players cannot be ■■■■■■

Durham does it because it’s who he is and expects from himself

I really doubt any other player on the team would have marked that ball in the goal square, it was headind straight towards a richmond players chest and Duzza threw himself to get it first even though he was in a worse position to mark it

Wish our entire list had his endeavour

5 Likes

for a bloke who ■■■■■ himself he goes bloody good

1 Like

Hard at it always

1 Like

Nice reminder from the family to the team. (RIP BTW)

1 Like