#23 David Myers Retyers

Dont ever change Essington

Didn’t smack get upgrade for Myers? Had to be done

1 Like

Could have been done 3 days earlier

This story all seems a bit weird. I think Myers was having a light-hearted joke at Dr Reid’s expense and the reporter has taken it seriously. Myers’ hand has healed quicker than expected and he is just making light of the fact that he could be playing.

I seem to remember that a player has to agree to being placed on the LTI list - it affects their ability to play and thus earn a living after all. Its a contract thing.

4 Likes

Get your hand off it David!!

Remember when he hoofed one from about 70m+ v Port for a goal about 5 or 6 years ago?

HUGE

3 Likes

Myers hoofin it, the grey jumper, football park, tarps. Them were the days.

6 Likes

and @anon71769209 didn’t put it in his youtube compilation?

1 Like

Was that GUMB’s return game?

2 Likes

Every game GUMB ever played was a return game

22 Likes

The biggest was either that one or the fkg bomb from the wing against Collingwood 2011

That was something else

2 Likes

Comic relief post o’ the Day.

1 Like

That was the one. He was at least 80m out at that point, and it one-bounced through on the goal line.

10/10

1 Like

Was in 2011? I thought it was 2010? Was definitely during Knights era, think it was when got hammered and Gumby kicked 4 goals?

And I think that it begins when the ailment/injury occurs, not when paperwork goes through.

So injured his debut was a comeback game.

Nah, the big goal was 2011.

It was the game that all our defenders were injured and Ryder had to play on (and destroy) Cloke. Pretty sure we played all three ruckman too, so it certainly wasn’t Knights.

Amazing first half of footy.

2 Likes

Oh I remember that, we got atleast 6 goals up in the 1st half and went on to lose by atleast 10+ goals.

Fasolo kicked a bag and celebrated by spitting at the crowd after one of his goals.

1 Like

“There has been no suggestion the latest error is anything more than an oversight.”’

That’s up there with one of the most retarded comments I’ve seen including 4 years of the saga.

As opposed to what? Malice by the club doctor trying to tear the club apart from within? WTF?

5 Likes