So he’ll have 8 left

David “Simpsons” Myers

He has had finger trouble before IIRC?

Yeah, he’s missing one lol

… we should have drafted David Dunn instead… :wink:

Poor ■■■■■■■

WHAT THE ■■■■!

Unlucky for him. Standard.

One thing we do have is solid inside mid depth at moment. All of Myers, Hocking, Bird and Langford were likely in the hunt for only 1-2 spots so we can cover well.

GUMB

Myersy

Myers last three injuries - dislocated shoulder, broken vertebrae in back and ruptured finger tendon - All contact injuries and somewhat unusual.

Myers last three injuries - dislocated shoulder, broken vertebrae in back and ruptured finger tendon - All contact injuries and somewhat unusual.

Yep and all seem to be happening in his first game back each time. Weird

I heard the real reason for the 2 months off is because he is starring in the movie unbreakable 2.

They call him mr glass

I’m sure it’ll end up fine but man, another bloke that would be an integral part of our best side already if it wasn’t for injuries. Has it all but just no luck.

https://twitter.com/DysonHeppell/status/833984753967591424

‘had a putrid run with injuries’

lol love Heppell.

David My(twundayaktuallyplayagaym)ers.

Sad face. Keep on truckin Dave, … you’ll get there.

They call him mr glass

Myer windows.

Yep and all seem to be happening in his first game back each time. Weird

At least there not soft tissue ones.

They call him mr glass

Thats what I used to call Hurley pre-saga

That makes me want to believe Heppell reads Blitz. Then I want to suggest he shouldn’t. Then I want to think he’s just laughing at all of us anyway so it’s cool.