#23 David Myers Retyers

Poor ■■■■■■■. Must be tough for him mentally.

Poor ■■■■■■■.

Feeling very sorry for him. Would love to have seen him out there in Round one- hopefully back soon after that.

They call him mr glass

Extremely underrated movie

There are plenty of games left in the season after round 4. Should be aiming for an ANZAC day return.

I’m looking forward to the club email after he plays two games in a row.

ffs ffs ffs

Had to duck into the Locker room bar dunnies for a pull after his first hoof in 3 years

photo pe.jpg

I'm looking forward to the club email after he plays two games in a row.

“The Playing Streak 2017”

Would still sell better than that “poor” other clubs one.

1 Like
Had to duck into the Locker room bar dunnies for a pull after his first hoof in 3 years

photo pe.jpg

I’m interested in the term you had to google image search to find this (and what else came up)

photo pe.jpg

I’m interested in the term you had to google image search to find this (and what else came up)

I think the whole point is that something didn’t come up

https://twitter.com/DysonHeppell/status/833984753967591424

“Myersy” is a real stretch Dyse.

photo pe.jpg

Ha or that it ‘came out’ a little too soon

And anyone that can guess my google search term gets all my panic dollars

photo pe.jpg

Ha or that it ‘came out’ a little too soon

And anyone that can guess my google search term gets all my panic dollars

Ian Turpie?

https://twitter.com/DysonHeppell/status/833984753967591424

“Myersy” is a real stretch Dyse.

He’d probably be better off just changing it to Mysery. :frowning:
1 Like

photo pe.jpg

You sound like a guy who loves threesomes just so you can disappoint two women at once.

photo pe.jpg

You sound like a guy who loves threesomes just so you can disappoint two women at once.

OH MY

ffs ffs ffs

photo pe.jpg

Yeah well yo’ momma/wife/sisters werent sounding so disappointed

LTI list. Maybe we’ve learned…