#23 David Myers Retyers

After last year I didn’t have him in my best 22 this year. But he looked handy on the weekend.

2 Likes

6 Clearances eh?..did any go to our players?

2 Likes

Fair question. He also had 5 inside 50’s.

Not saying he had an outstanding game but he did the things he was supposed to do.

He looked strong in the contest. got a bit of the pill. He looks set to play a important midfield role, and might be good to be there when the heat is on early in quarters… But ideally we transition to Heppell/McGrath/parish/Zerrett as main mids.

1 Like

Imagine if we have that level of improvement, compounding every game.

One can dream…

Possibly Stringer played a little better not being the sole bigger body?

Best preseason in years.
By god we need him,
Cause theres fark all ready
At his size to take his place.

1 Like

thats almost haiku like.

1 Like

If ever we needed him to be effective its now. He’s basically the only option we have for a bigger bodied mid (I don’t believe Stringer will play mid very much) so should get every opportunity to play this role. I’m not expecting Jobe level clearance work but his role is vital to our chances of playing finals.

Big bodied Myers
Not the hero we deserve
The hero we need

1 Like

The inside beast we missed last game. Very good game from Daveo, his ability to get the ball and take two or three blokes to take down is handy.

Someone seems to have hacked pbomber’s account - but was it on game day or since then?

1 Like

And he’s injured yet again.

This season can EAD

If ever there was a time during his 10 years at the club that he has been needed more, given the make-up of the current midfield set-up, it was this week. I’m sure nobody is more frustrated than him, mind you.

1 Like

What is the world coming to when old reliable Myers is injured?

13 Likes

He was quite good in JLT 2 was standing up an tackles and getting the ball out and now he’s injured.

Bloke just cant take a trick hopefully he’s good to go rnd 2

1 Like

Welp, season must be starting soon. Myers is injured

5 Likes

Ahhh … you know it’s footy season when you hear Myers is injured.

1 Like

He is a window into our teams performance.
And let’s face it, who hasn’t queued to view the Myer’s window?

3 Likes

dd790bb509b45b59946576602f7489f3

7 Likes