#23 David Myers Retyers

He tucks them into bed at night

A lot of disrespectful posts. He had a shocker but not from lack of effort.

1 Like

He wasn’t the problem. Even in the first week this was evident.

Protected the kids

1 Like

He did protect the kids. You hear anyone winging about the kids. Any of the kids threads full of attacks.

Nope Myers protected them through stinking it up. Played his role to perfection

Well one of the kids bit someone.

3 Likes

Yeah the mad kid from Ireland, Myers can only protect the sensible kids from inner city private schools. His powers only go so far.

You know when you think of Essendon players you can specifically think of their high lights?
e.g. when i think about McGrath i think about his super accurate handballs and run off half back.
When i think about Daniher i think about him scoring that goal on Anzac day.

When i think about Myers all that comes to mind is him hoofing the ball 60m to a pack?

I remember Peeto asking for games and times of his hoofed goals and missing his 75m one against port.

Some of those turnovers were CRIMINAL I SAY

1 Like

Makes me cringe that we have to use Richmond as the bench mark when only 12 months ago they were sh**

Centre bounce rotation bull, please.

Dylan Sheil please

He’s contracted for next year but I would be making him an offer he cant refuse to get out of his contract early.

He’s excalty what we need just a bull who can run all day plus he can play along side his mate in Smith.

1 Like

Will not leave GWS.

Jimmy Hird rates him.

Who Shiel or Myers? Myers is Hirds golden boy

1 Like

True that. All you Myers haters might as well be chief football writer at the age.

1 Like

FINISH HIM

1 Like

not hate towards dave.

his football ability compared with most other players on AFL lists? for a guy who has played ten years? who is surviving on an afl list from his draft year whose worse?

or prob the next 3 years after. thats the problem.

Keep in mind his terrible luck when counting those years. He may have been listed for 10, but only played 5 years worth.