#23 David Myers Retyers

This. How we let Ryder and Carlisle walk too is beyond me. It’s almost like our list management was comprised by some sort of perceived mistreatment of player welfare, or a saga of some sort, giving player managers and opposition clubs a position of strength in negotiation.

2 Likes

You cant have it both ways.

You cant say in here oh he doesnt pick himself , uts not his fault.
Then run over to the worsfold thread and say its not his fault, the players didnt do blah blah.

Just cos you’re obtuse , doesnt mean we all have to be.

1 Like

Then stop looking and posting in every thread then. And posting and posting and posting, then switching to youe bloods acc then posting the same ■■■■ 100 times on that account.

1 Like

4 Likes

That is what i think of every time i say that word.

1 Like

It’s a nice word.
But I’m really waiting for a time I can use “juxtaposition”.
That’s the one I want !

2 Likes

HBF - it’s justaposition, same as FP, CHB etc.

Carry on.

4 Likes

Anyway, all you “experts” who say David Myers should not get another senior game do not have the first clue. By the season’s end you will be feeling very foolish.

1 Like

i’m keen for him to hoof one from 66m out on the weekend, circa 2014.

1 Like

LOL

1 Like

I like him too mate, but I’m afraid the game has passed him by.
He can’t find any space out there.
Not quick enough, too one sided, and not creative enough with his hands to bring the likes of Merrett, Parish, McGrath into the game.

I can’t stand all the “WTF did he get a 3yr deal” sh*t that gets parroted every week, but we need to move on from him now.
His skill set does not compliment the way we want to play…at all !

2 Likes

Myers looked in decent form JLT2

But nobody seemingly loses touch or all football ability more that him after a layoff

Laughable really

Will they send him back for a run of 2’s games or persevere this week? Not named in VFL side doesn’t give you much hope bar hopefully a carry over emergency

In the VFL though

Well, I for one have never heard that in relation to Myers…

So what was the excuse prior to 2011? Was it in anticipation of the saga?

WTF are you blabbing on about now?
Myers gets constantly bagged for not being the player everyone wants him to be. He is who he is. He tries. His work-ethic is exemplary. His luck is terrible. His body has let him down. He does not deserve the ■■■■ that gets heaped on him every time he performs less than how people see him in an alternate reality. He does not walk around with his hands on his hips, watching the game go by.
Why the fark I even bother replying to a self-important sycophant like you though, I don’t know.

3 Likes

Would you like to compare how many people on this forum you and I have actually met and discussed things with in real life, not from behind your pc at mummy’s place while stuffing your face with doughnuts?

1 Like

Not sure about the end of the season. I’m feeling very foolish now!

2 Likes

Hammer meet nail. l like DM as well, but the injuries have taken a toll and the pace of the game has gone past him. Bleeds black and red l am sure, but that isn’t enough anymore.

strap in buddy, theres 2 more years to go.

1 Like