#23 David Myers Retyers

Thats a lot of mental backflips to justify his inability to do something that a first gamer was capable of today…

1 Like

I put my hand up because I don’t rate Myers because he can never do it consistently. It’s a good start and he had a great game, his true test is to have that form over the next month

But geez, that’s the exact game you want from Langford. I doubt he’s capable of it though

10 Likes

Its not.

I like the players bending down and trying to rip the ball our way. It doesnt count as a stat but its what eventually collectively takes its toll on an opponent.

Its far more important to have than pretty types who go missing and just watch.

2 Likes

And it sets a good example to their team mates

He looked powerful today, really strong in the contest. Big brute.

Kicking was alot more measured too.

He definitely does though seem to have lost his hoof, or is consciously not going for it.

4 Likes

I think both he and Joey have been told to pick a target before blasting away.

About time he had a good one! Good for him - back it up Anzac Day and we’ll love him even more.

Credit where credit is due, very good today.

2 Likes

Agree. Set the tone early too.

Impressive response to last weeks shithouse 1st up effort.

I’m guessing the Port players would have been looking to get in his ear too after the rubbish he served up vs WB.

Set a high standard for himself today. This is the sort of game we have waited to see, the sort of game we suspected he was capable of producing. Good work DM. Please sir, can we have some more.

3 Likes

No problem admitting I didn’t think he was capable of it, not at this stage of his career anyway. Very late bloomer :wink:? Share the sentiment - please more of that thanks.

1 Like

Because the opportunity doesn’t come around that often…can I just say …“how was wonderboy Wines Vs Myers today, eh?”

2 Likes

Smell the roses now everyone because an inevitable injury is not far away

Very good game from him today however

1 Like

The double shimmy and 50m hoof off a step. I won’t sleep tonight. Dreamy.

Haven’t read the thread post game, … but I deeply suspect there’s been some monumental humble pie eating been going on in here?

lol, no - you crazy?

1 Like

I am more than happy to eat pie today. He played well. Was good in close, but it was his disposals that really stood out. I don’t remember one panic hoof out of a pack

6 Likes

C’mon, … you know I am …

But…you’re me, aren’t you?

Murphys Law @ Langford another 4 weeks in the VFL son thats the wsy it works. Credit to DM