#23 David Myers Retyers

So I’m told, … yes.

BIG BODIED MIDFIELDER

Deserves praise for a very good performance today. I have been critical of him, but will happily eat humble pie. Negated Wines, was hard at the contest and kicked a couple of goals. Couldn’t have played much better. Well done, David. Again next week, please.

2 Likes

Agree completely that today’s performance needs to be his baseline. He was as successful in his JLT games. Hopefully last week was the aberration. We really need a mid who can win possession at the stoppage.

1 Like

Obligatory one good game in six. It’s stink time for the next month though.

1 Like

Could be anything, this kid.

6 Likes

2 year contract extension. Strike now before interest from other clubs.

2 Likes

If ever there was a sign that it was going to be our day, Myers kicking two first half goals and having close to a career best performance would have to be it.

1 Like

Well done Myers, back it up next week.

I’ll be over in the dining room eating humble pie.

1 Like

Notable lack of apologies in here after the tongue lashing he has copped the last seven days. He was awesome today. Really strong over the ball and made a huge difference to the way all our players performed at the stoppages.

1 Like

If he backs it up I’ll say sorry to him

** in virtuality , Via This thread

Wow, admitting you were wrong !

I went outside to check and the moon was not blue.

1 Like

Protected the kids

1 Like

15 April 2018
David Myers > Cyril Rioli.

2 Likes

12 Likes

David Myers breakout year.

1 Like

And I was one of them. Good on you David, I hope it is a break out year for you.

its one game. he needs to back it up next week, and the week after that, and the week after that, etc etc etc.

1 Like

David Myers just casually pulls out another fork, and continues his AFL career.

If he can keep getting under the packs, he gets to keep his spot. Goals were a pleasant bonus, but obviously not going to be commonplace.

1 Like

Most of us knew he could play and particularly fill a gap for us, but the speed and degree of the turnaround in form was surprising. If only he could get a season free of injury.