#23 David Myers Retyers

Get this man to the coaches box.

Spent more time in the forward line or on the bench than in the midfield early on… was weird.

Shows us where we might be at.

When we are already two players down, Tippa is hobbling about and Myers sits on the bench twiddling his thumbs. Not only is this a poor decision from the coaching box, its “greedy and me thinking” taking precious time away from other players and not allowing others to rest. Our tactical thinking sucks.

come again?

Read it again Alex. The first part if our the coaching staff and the second part the same mentality pattern but looks different, from the player.

We pulled the plug.

still dont understand, who’s being greedy?

The player - him staying on the bench he stopped someone else on the field from having a short break. Same thinking as from the box. Where is the team spirit. Looking after your mate. No, he’s not heavy he’s my brother mentality is there?

so myers is being greedy for not…? im sorry but i really dont follow

Its all about culture and thinking of the team Alex, he wasn’t thinking about his team mates.

but isnt rotations decided by coaching staff? I never thought players had autonomy with when to go on and off the field.

That is what I am saying, it doesn’t matter who told Myers to do it, there was little thought about others.

Like GWS leaving their best midfield standing on the bench in the last 11 minutes of the game it didn’t occur to anyone. Where is their thinking??? It cost them the game.

i don’t think you guys have ever had to look after kids before, it’s ■■■■■■ tiring.

1 Like

Do you mean kids, kids or, are you talking about 18,19, and 20 year olds young adults, who have more knowledge they can access than any other generation. Yet many lack the know how and application to put strategies into action and think for themselves.

You guys should stop having a lend of mdso…

‘hey fck you man, i moderate blitz’ - djr probably

1 Like

cool your jets you know the rest

Eat my jets ball lover

This man has made a career of “he’s wasn’t the worst”. Yeah, well when has he ever been good?

2 Likes

None of the kids got hurt yesterday.

just saying

5 Likes

not sure if positive or negative for myers…