#23 David Myers Retyers

C’mon guys reckon he just needs a good run at it, another few weeks and he’ll be motoring

4 Likes

then its time for a break t o rest him after his hard work.

Yeap. Fox showed the start of that play on replay.
Myers was next to Smith on our F50 line, lost connection with him and was 25m away from him by the wing. The rest is ugly…
There in just one single play is why he cannot continue to be carried as everyone here can see.
At least if he gave you something in attack you could see why he’s in the team.
Both his defense and attacking game is offensive.

1 Like

Every single person outside of the match committee can see he isn’t the answer. How the coaching staff and anyone involved in match committee can’t see it is just baffling

■■■■ THIS KUNT ■■■■ OFF

70 out, takes mark, longest kick in the team, forwardline is open

NO, IMA HANDBALL OVER A RUNNING ZERRETTS HEAD

ARE

YOU

■■■■■■■

KIDDING ME

MAN?

3 Likes

Yes it most definitely is baffling. He should only be for emergencies and the last one picked but he is the first one picked almost every week.

1 Like

It’s bizarre how he is spending so this time as a forward (but never scores). He’s not exactly your forward pressure guy either. Langford at least knows how to lead, mark, and kick the goal.

10 Likes

Was only on the ground for 79 minutes out of 117.

I don’t understand how we can carry him

1 Like

He is sooo bad outside of the contest yet every coach we have had plays him which shows how petrified they are about our stoppage play. It really is an indictment on our recruitment team that we dont have suitable replacements.

2 Likes

I think David’s special talent must be away from the footy field, and he must be some sort of guru computer hacker.

This prick must have the dirt on on all our coaches, past coaches. He has to drop himself for ■■■■ sake.

Time to move him into the ESports little den so he can play on the computers

It’s indicative of the state of the list when this bloke’s still on it.

1 Like

He’s gonna be the first player to ever retire from old age/on his own terms whilst his club is still waiting for him to “come on”.

5 Likes

Do you have a good reason for calling him that?

1 Like

Exactly, it’s completely list based.

1 Like

Because I did?

Should I have to apologise? Too harsh? A good reason to call someone a prick. Maybe I’ll get done for slander, it’s a bad bad insult.

Lighten up mate.

Yes.

1 Like

Myers is a GREAT BLOKE YOU MONSTER

5 Likes

Great bloke and he aligns with Essendon’s strategic objectives, in being an INCLUSIVE and RESPECTED football club.

2 Likes

CORE VALUES

4 Likes