#23 David Myers Retyers

Really disappointed about this constant attack on Myers. Despite what you guys think, it isn’t funny. He may not be up to it and he shouldn’t be selected but he works hard and tries to make a difference. Constantly slagging him is pretty pathetic imo.

Just stick to saying he shouldn’t be picked, stop having a go at his character.

19 Likes

No one was catching smith.

But yeh Myers game wasn’t very good time to move on and blood Clarke.
Play some kids if they are not up to it, maybe we then go back to the well and play Myers.
At least he got to 100 games.
Saga and injuries ruined his career.

Hey your happy to have a crack at Langers soft fragile, timid ’ do you know him, i dont so dont question him or anyone.They are all decent footballers- have a ■■■■■■■ look at tbe club coaches and culture that’s is where it starts

How about you learn some comprehension dropkick. I didn’t attack his character, i was pointing out his flaws as a player. Myers has flaws so they can say something about that, don’t have a go at his character.

1 Like

no you didnt attack his character you are defending him - i get it ! but i think you have shown to not be shy having a crack at other players characters . Im suggesting direct a ■■■■ load if angst at this club and its very poor culture

I agree, he’s a GREAT BLOKE so I won’t hear any further slander on his part.

5 Likes

I NEVER had a go at Langford’s character, EVER. I made comments about what I think of his skill as a footballer, that’s it. Seriously dude, get a little bit of comprehension skills going.

People aren’t having a go at his character, they’re making fun of the club’s obsession with “good characters”.

Just asking.
Was trying to ascertain your intelligence.
We’re good.

1 Like

In the end, the guy doesn’t pick himself. Any fury directed at him should be directed to the people that select him week after week.

12 Likes

A majority of the people who play Aussie Rules footy are not good enough to be on an AFL list, David Myers is one of those. Nothing to do with character.

Yeh bit untidy - i agree . Tend to get lazy with 4 kids hanging off me

1 Like

Being called a ■■■■ bloke would probably be a compliment at the moment considering our side is full of good blokes.

Dead set plodder.
Not in our best 30, let alone 22.

No more. Pls.

1 Like

He’s in our best. We don’t currently don’t have a good 22 but he’s better than some others

I don’t hate David Myers

I hate the fkg blind people who select him

I guarantee he’s a good bloke. As much as we joke about that. But get fkd woosha. This bloke is one of the worst afl players going around

3 Likes

Yeah, there is no way IT would have a crack at a player personally. He’s only just started seeing the club in a slightly negative light, he has miles to go to get to our level of contempt.

1 Like

Every time i open this thread it starts with “season highlights of david myers”

didnt k ow this forum dated bag to 2011

1 Like

His video on the club website today was the best video to come out of the club in a very very long time. You heard up front from a senior player the hurt they are feeling. I don’t know if they all feel it, but fucken David does. He may not be the player we all thought he could be, but atleast he gives a ■■■■ how bad we are.

6 Likes