#23 David Myers Retyers

Granted j couldn’t watch the game. But those stats are diabolical.

This guy is not the only reason we suck but boy does he drive me crazy. What a spud. Soooooo slow in possession and how many times caught with the ball? Maybe not always ‘holding the ball’ free… but just caught in possession.

Every time he gets the ball, his first motion is to tuck it under his arm and try to wrestle through… smart players aim to keep the ball and their arms free to release the play… not our truck.

I want him gone as much as I want Woosha gone. They should both be locked out of the club as of this minute.

Didn’t see a single kid get hurt out there today so gets another week

2 Likes

takes a fortnight to turn around on the mark

1 Like

don’t get me wrong, great guy, excellent bloke, slow outdated footballer.

This ■■■■ club will persist with him because he once played a good game. Would have been gone years ago at a decent club

When was the good game?

David Myers is the perfect summary of the Essendon Football club as of 2008 - 2018

Helps when the list manager is the one who drafted you

1 Like

A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.

1 Like

No more. Please. Fkg indictment on the club that he’s selected week after week let alone also bing part of the Fkg leadership group. Wow. Just Fkg wow.

5 Likes

How can we be rid of him if the club treats him as if hes walk up start each week?

I have never been a fan of his tbh. He plays a half decent game once per year.
I’m sick of hearing how he’s a big body in the midfield, he’s fcking useless ! I heard him say in a presser a couple of days again he doesn’t care what the outside noise is they’re only concerned with inside noise, well Fck me for telling him and his f0*cking useless mates they’re playing ■■■■.

Ive had enough of Meyers we’ve seen the best of him and there’s not much left. He should be gone and replaced by a kid any kid I dont care who, just play some kids ffs!

This guy might as well have his right arm and leg amputated because he never uses them.

He is the most predictably ■■■■■ footballer in the AFL.

Imagine Carlton held onto Boekhorst for 10 years simply because he was a 1st round pick. That is us. He is,I believe, the worst performed senior player in the league. No other club would have persisted and that’s not a good thing.

BUT…BUT…
THINK OF THE KIDS?
WHO WILL PROTECT THE KIDS!?

Is he contracted for 2019?

Bird > Myers

3 Likes

No other club would have gotten him suspended for a year and have no real choice but to sign him to a new deal.

2 Likes

Could have been a one year deal. Or even a two year deal.

1 Like