#23 David Myers Retyers

He can lead the two’s to the GF.

2 Likes

Neeld out
Youngsters In
Myers out
Will we get Myers stays out unless he shows significant form in VFL?

Literally should only play when there is an injury and Clarke, guelfi, Ridley etc are either already playing or injured

Okay but lets be respectful.

From Round 2 (not long ago). Show him some respect.

If we’re playing finals it’s going to be a long season and we’ll need a list in form.

BRING

1 Like

The best thing about this post (and there isnt alot) is that hes taken 3 posts in favour of Myers yet one is clearly sarcasm

That was assumed, yes. Should’ve added an emoji.

Post Port game was hype.

Due respect and perhaps longer memories was the only point I wanted to make.

Probably Myers didn’t pass the fitness test. I am OK with that. No doubt BJ and Hepp are a much better combo in the guts. BJs overhead marking, clearance ability, decision making, ability to find space and execution by foot are superior to Myers, Even though BJ is an old man he has the tank to play 90% game time. Myers does not seem to be able to sustain that.

No one is taking anything away from that performance. That was good.

It just feels like those are few and far between.

Should only ever be played as depth for a injury crisis now. I fully expect woosha to pick him next week though

1 Like

Showed leadership when Hepps went down and protected the kids.
Love your work, David.

10 Likes

Very sloooow

1 Like

Lots of touches, very little impact.
Needs to improve if he’s going to keep his spot.

5 Likes

I think he’s garbage but he was pretty good after Heppell went off

2 Likes

stats say good game 11 contested, vision is him getting ball and running into blokes and getting tackled

doesn’t even “HOOF IT” anymore

shadow of the player he showed us he was two games a season the last 10 years.

Thought most of his touches were ineffectual tbh, didn’t rate his game much and further proof stats mean fck all. If a 29 year old midfielder can’t manage 20 possessions then something is seriously wrong. Again the same issues, he’s taking a spot for a kid to develop. He has very little weapons at his disposal and he won’t be on the list in 2/3 years.

2 Likes

I thought he was very good. Did a lot of grunt work and I think was a big factor in our clearance work today.

7 Likes

Would’ve been better off with Clarke or Mutch IMO.

1 Like

He was solid. Problem is, the dude just lacks any class. It’s bash, crash and either get tackled or hack it forward blindly.

I thought that he stood up and showed some leadership when Heppell went down, though.

Will likely still get games with Zaka & Parish out but I think unless he starts showing some composure with the footy, Clarke & Mutch will skate past him pretty quickly.

2 Likes