#23 David Myers Retyers

I’d be happy for him to be one of those taggers who never touches it.

That’s two decent lockdowns in a row (Beams, Shuey) though, and considering how much of an issue that’s been for us in the last few years… You can’t ignore it.

4 Likes

Yup.

You’d prefer 15 clean touches to 25 scratchy ones. He’ll always have the agility of a rather large library, but his kicking will come back IMO.

3 Likes

I love him. I will fight anyone who doesn’t believe he is in our best 22

6 Likes

Jesus there are some fuckwits in this place. TAKE THE WIN

8 Likes

I don’t think he’s particularly safe inside the best 22. I think he needs to be doing a defensive role rather than just hunting his own ball. Still, his 2 weeks since coming back have been solid, which is all he can do.

Would not be at all surprised if he got a coaches vote from the WCE bloke.

1 Like

Sad pathetic sacks of ■■■■

If he is shutting down players like he has the last 2 weeks then I will be happy with 5 touches a week

2 Likes

I think to be fair you’d have to say he has the agility of one of those rural mobile libraries.

3 Likes

You don’t know what your talking about. Stick to soccer

yeah like he didn’t go straight oobotl when smith was clear.

The clear majority of scoring nowadays happens from turnovers. That’s why Myers’ inability to dispose cleanly hurts, no matter what “invisible” stuff he does.

Worsfold said there were no run with roles in his presser.

Beginning of the last, could have set up a good run with a quick handball to an outside runner, but held onto the ball and the chance disappeared.

he can’t handball, it’s weird as hell.

4 Likes

Can’t handball, or kick accurately, or take clean marks.

For a professional footballer he really doesn’t have much skill

1 Like

But at least we can call him The Crèche.

1 Like

5 clangers, team high

50% de at 19 possies

2 i50, one of which went to an opponent one which went out of bounds on the full

and it’s getting more and more obvious how useless he is the moment the ball is more than a metre away from him

don’t know why he still gets games

2 Likes

He’s playing a defensive role (at least at stoppages), and doing that very well.

2 Likes

what is it about him that makes him such a great defensive role player, is it his terrible pace off the mark, lack of any agility on his non dominant side or the 2 tackles he laid for the game

please do tell.

He’s developing nicely

5 Likes