#23 David Myers Retyers

Thought he really kept us in the game in the 1st qtr when they were all over us. Did some really good work in close as well.

Played very well

4 Likes

I think the fact that Myers had a good game says more about the Tin Rattlers ineptitude as opposed to David’s footballing ability.

Just like the Port game I think it was just a flash in the pan.

Good game though, David.

Hope to be proven wrong.

I’m not a fan but his last 3 games have been solid

1 Like

Why jinx him homie!

Yep, when you don’t acknowledge footballers playing good games of football…they rarely play any good games of football.

9 Likes

That little run he went on in the 3rd on the half back line, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him move so quickly, genuinely thought it was Langford

4 Likes

Two running bounces! Breaking the lines with Saad, Irish and Fanta!

2 Likes

Thats a poor thing to say.

Myers and Raz led and stopped the rot in the first quarter.

It could have been all over but for them.

13 Likes

I have no evidence to back this up but Myers appears to have a good (very good) game when he has a decent break between games. Short turnarounds not for him. Happy to be wrong - he got stuck in today and was invaluable all around the ground.

1 Like

If only the tin rattlers could afford opposition scouting they would’ve realised he’s a lefty. Can’t believe he was given room every time to get onto his left.

2 Likes

How was the run out of defence. Showed a bit of toe. Think it was in the third quarter. The litmus test will be against the tigers at the G though. That’s where we will see who on our list can be exposed

Was huge to get us back into the game late in the first quarter.
Pleasing over the last 2 games that he’s minimised the panic around the corner kick and is actually working his way thru traffic to give off quality ball.

2 Likes

I’m definitely have a clear conscious here.

However I did once think Andrew Ukovic was just as promising as Sean Wellman and also have LAV in my username so I am not completely pure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Best game he has played in 4 years, good on him.

5 Likes

What a find this kid is. Will finally show us why we picked him over Rioli.

6 Likes

You can see real improvement in young players when you can get a block of consecutive games into them.
Wait…

Posting again as may never be seen again

24 of 25 possesions effective.

Talk about being in the zone!

4 Likes

That leg of his is such a weapon off the HFF. Looks like we have wasted half his career at HBF rotating him through there even when he was a mid.

Having the ability to launch from sixty just opens the forward line up.

2 Likes

Champion data agrees: career best game (Fantasia also)

1 Like

i wasn’t sure if i was watching his draft year highlights or not.

good on him for stringing together some good games. hell, even just stringing together games at all.

1 Like