#23 David Myers Retyers

Please get rid of this bloke.

Added nothing today and effectively just meant we had one less player wherever he lined up.

2 Likes

Wheel out that cannon please.

Line 'em Alex.

Delist. Produces a good game here and there. Then chucks up a game like today. Fk off and get games into Clarke

2 Likes

Not great today. Offered nothing.

Should not be seen in the red and black again.

Good servant, but the modern gam has passed him by… well and truly

1 Like

but he played well last week!

Grab ball, turn and belt ball in any direction 20 meters in the air, turnover.

Run to contest, over run ball.

Half heartedly jog to opponent with ball, get side stepped or fended as easily as you like.

Grab ball, instead of looking to see where to move ball to, wait for contact and either throw on the boot aiming anywhere or hold ball in right arm whilst opponent pins my left because I can only handball with left arm.

All traits that are so Essington that it hurts.

Put Clarke or Mutch or anyone else in other than this bloke because we know what he is and it is predictable and a liability.

I think this is being kind.

His performance is to be expected. Will give a good game on average around once every 5/6 games, but usually otherwise rubbish.

1 Like

Quote. Career

1 Like

Can’t wait for his next good one at round 22 and everyone to excuse his month and a half leading up to it.

2 Likes

This. A decade of this is what is normal. Is nothing if not consistent in this regard.

And then we get all those posters rubbing it in our faces…“See? He hasn’t been rubbish for a decade!”

Developing nicely

Keep playing Myers to vindicate his draft selection ahead of Cyril Rioli

Did a few nice things in the packs, his ability to get the ball in a pack, stand up in a tackle and kick forward is very good. Apart from that he doesn’t have a lot of tricks

Sadly he doesn’t have the agility or speed to keep up with the opposition on the spread directly after a stoppage. On the rebound he gets killed.

The way we play the game has gone passed him.

Knock to the calf.

Lol.

1 Like

He just needs a run games in him…