#23 David Myers Retyers

Woosha said he got kick in calf and was limited for most of game hence had to play him fwd and out of goal square at times which never happens.

Not a great game for him at all but clearly was hampered.

2 Likes

Can’t carry Lang Myers hepp in same midfield

Get executed on rebound

He has a history of this. I recall a 6-8 week knock to the calf about 8 years ago

Got kicked in the calf very late in 3rd qtr. Did SFA before that

1 Like

Drop one and bring in Parish.

Was before that I think.

Had spent a long time on the bench in Q3 much earlier and only came on when Heppell went off with the blood rule.

My brother, sitting next to me at the game, had commented just before then that eh thought Myers was injured because he had been off for so long.

2 Likes

“Ohhh the pain, the pain, “ he has another year on his contract. What I wouldn’t give to make this spud captain of the VFL team.

He’s been massively overrated since day 1. I know his draft pick isn’t his fault, but FFS any other club would have delisted him by now.

Myers will not be part of the the next EFC premiership team ( and farck knows when that will be). It’s time to let him play out his contract in the VFL and start developing some kids.

Our year is done, let’s see some kids cause short term we are going nowhere with Myers, Colyer, Green, Brown etc.

I’m ready for the criticism to come but honestly you all know I’m right.

The Bombers also lost Patrick Ambrose to a hamstring injury, while Jake Stringer and Travis Myer played out the game with calf muscle problems.

HOOF…Goal
Yay

2 Likes

Wait for them to come for him again next week.

1 Like

Was pretty good tonight.

5 Likes

When we’re controlling the midfield he looks good/ok. When it’s a tussle or we’re losing his deficiencies really come to the fore. He’s obviously not on his own there, but it’s really time to see if a kid can do the job better in my opinion.

2 Likes

If he had something resembling a competent kick on his non-preferred how much better would he be?Fine when he receives within easy access of his left, if not he slows us down trying to manoeuvre onto his preferred side. Yesterday no such issues, was very good and to be honest his past month has been well worth his spot in the side.

2 Likes

Please explain to me why this guy is still getting a game?

This is the second game out of 3 that this guy has been so utterly cancerous around the ball or general play that they have tried to hide him up forward before the end of the first quarter.

DROP HIM.

SO SLOW

SO UNACCOUNTABLE

1 more year.
FMD

He’s so useless, god bless him.

1 Like

Farking Hoof

1 Like

Hate that haters

5 Likes