#23 David Myers Retyers

I once picked a Melbourne Cup winner in a sweep.

Game. Set. Match.

7 Likes

Also said Hurley was a defender. :sunglasses:

1 Like

So you’re saying Hird’s an idiot then?

I think we all agree that we would be a better side if Myers was forced out by someone better. But in the absence of that someone better he is an integral part of the team.

We would be a better side if ANYONE was forced out by someone better!

7 Likes

We need Zerrett to be forced out

5 Likes

Yep, GOOD BLOKE.

I’m so sick of hearing this opinion on “good blokes” “leaders” blah blah blah. Imagine the state of the club after the saga if we had 22 Carlisle’s or Ryder’s. Personally I like that the recruiter look for these traits.

5 Likes

Been really good the first half so far. So has Langford

1 Like

And THAT is how you farkin use a Myers.

3 Likes

FARKING HOOF

4 Likes

good stuff here

My favourite player.

Hoofs. Leads. Clearances.

3 Likes

Ripper game! Good on him.

1 Like

what a goal

1 Like

He is having his break out year.

2 Likes

That reaction is why I watch footy.

8 Likes

He’s never going to be Darren Jarman, but he’s got to a point where he’s good enough with ball in hand that you still need to mind him, or he’ll hurt you.

He always cracks in, and always gets his clearances and tackles and his his 18 or 20 touches.
But he’s also now bobbing up with important goals, goal assists, and even bounces. Just enough of a worry that you need from your second tier mids. That depth in midfield is building beautifully.

6 Likes

Really he was incredible tonight. He was releasing hand balls from congestion like never before and was huge in containing the influence of Kennedy and Parker around the contest. He’s actually making himself hugely important to our prospects for the rest of the year right now.

8 Likes

Man he’s so important. I wanted him gone forever eight weeks ago, but boy he loves a clearance.

2 Likes