#23 David Myers Retyers

Great game, in my votes. Probably his best season (?), still up and down.

The roost over the shoulder can still be frustrating, but credit to him with a decent run at it.

Happy for him.

Hoof farking Hoof

Sorry for the delay but my two precious bundles of joy arrived today :heart:️:heart:️

13 Likes

Fantastic game. Easily best on ground for me.

History says his form will fall off a cliff next week

1 Like

One of his best games for the club and right up there with that purple patch he played in the early saga years.

Still one sided, still slow but if he finds a way to impact… then just another dimension. let’s hope he can get a decent run at a preseason and have a solid year to finish his career.

Get your priorities straight!!
Congratulations (on picking the right side to follow, and whatever else you got happening I guess)

1 Like

They did right by me. Arrived in the morning and let me watch the most of the game

2 Likes

FLAMIN loves a clearance

Good game tonight!

Back to his best again… You ripper! We need him.

1 Like

Get around him.

1 Like

BOG

2 Likes

His kicking was supreme tonight

1 Like

Was best of field.

Absolute gun

looks alright when given time to kick to a teammate

Never seen anything like it from him. Set shot was superb.

6 Likes

That has to be his best game for us. All night he was in there winning the ball, then when he was able to sink the slipper into it he was kicking 70m darts! Those set shot goals were as sweet as anything you’ll see. Especially the 2nd. I sit Medallion side wing, top level. Never looked like missing as soon as it left the boot.

1 Like

Quite frankly it is a bit annoying not being able to call for him to be dropped for weeks.

Stop playing good football David.

9 Likes

One of the few not cooked at the end.

Myerseee uncooked
Oil
Beef
Hooked

Fark Shiel :yum: