#23 David Myers Retyers

Fair go mate.
It’s been 11 years with you, and we’re still waiting.

7 Likes

I’m already in decline so don’t expect improvement any time soon.

6 Likes

Going to need to be a serious game with scoreboard involvement from his royal Hoofness.

I reckon he’s due for a breakout game. Allready had 4 this season, but this will be the real one.

1 Like

I’m so glad that Myers…oh wait, he didn’t show up for 2 weeks in a row again?

Oh well, he was pretty good for 4 games this year.

Good against ■■■■ sides

Crap against good teams too slow

Give Myers a little respect and do some homework and he struggles to damage. I was spewing his hoof couldn’t get it 30 meters to Smith in an open goal square.

1 Like

It was strange, both him and Stringer couldn’t kick and they are both normally long and strong kickers.

1 Like

Inferred pressure does that to you. Even when you have time you don’t.

So many rushed kicks by everyone last night.

2 Likes

Richmond were all over him, as soon as he had the ball he had 3 or 4 hanging off him and he has always taken his time to get it on the boot.

1 Like

Tigers swarm over everyone who has the ball.

Did any of our mids have genuinely good games? Smith probably the best, but he turned it over plenty too. A very tight and scrambly game.

doesn’t play well at the g, maybe it’s because all his rehab over the years has been on the etihad oval…

9 Likes

He’s got a ground to train on now that is the same as the G… Time to practice.

#crisp

Unfortunately myers doesn’t have a lot of tools to negotiate that

Not many players do

His last game was pretty pox, again. Just about further proves the 1 good in every 5 rule. He’s the first out the door as soon as we get an upgrade through trade.

Rubbish.

Myers will never be delisted.

He will however retire when the time is right. The time is not yet right.

1 Like

“Retiring” or “delisting”, it’s mostly the same thing these days.

He’s an average plodding performer who gets the fans seduced by his good game every now and again and people make excuses for because he’s had injuries and they like saying HOOF. Oh and because our inside stakes are dire for the time being until Langford/Parish continue their development.

He played 16 games this year. I reckon he had good games against Brisbane, Sydney and St.Kilda. The rest were mediocre with his first few months extremely bad, and the rest poor to average.

If we get Shiel he’ll be spending a lot of time in the VFL next year until his contract runs out.

1 Like