#23 David Myers Retyers

Came from a good family, protects the kids & has leadership qualities - just as well North gave him a coaching role or Dodoro would have drafted him :smile:

1 Like

We shouldn’t be using the 1s to get guys up to speed. He is/ should be experienced enough to perform first up. If not then he can get up to speed in the vfl

2 Likes

From what I can tell this was his first uninterrupted preseason for some time.

We needed somebody to step up today and he was sleeping on the job.

Commentary said early in the game he was playing as defensive fwd on Shaw.

Because David Myers just screams “defensive forward” :joy:

You just have to look at his exploits as a defender to know that you are going out there with 21 players instead of 22 right off the bat.

No.
But we can apparently see this and every coach he’s ever had is blind to it.

1 Like

not that any of our forwards did anything but him one out in the goal square was surely a joke

Apologised to a travelling etc fan at the airport last night

1 Like

Definitely pushing Shaun Atley who is on track to play 450 games.

Absolute fraud of a AFL player. It’s a fkn disgrace that the selectors pick him, he is NOT up to it and hasn’t been for years. Why hold back the development of Clarke, parish, mutch, begley, mynott, LAV etc etc

Yeah, I get hes a “good bloke” but fk me, what a free ride his career is. He would of been delisted at hawthorn 4 years ago

7 Likes

He should never play for EFC seniors again, enough is enough.

2 Likes

The disrespect for our most improved player of 2018 is unsettling.

6 Likes

Has outlasted Cyrol Rioli.

1 Like

Im sure the Hawks supporters are cursing the sky about that.

Stood up like a leader yesterday and probably cemented his spot for another month at least. Exactly what we need right now.

Please, no more.

3 Likes

We would have ruined Rioli.

6 Likes

Try 8 years ago, he was drafted in 2007. The Hawks would have traded him to some sucker in 2010/11

2 Likes

Essendon

6 Likes

Oh that’s dark, but very funny