#23 David Myers Retyers

Abnormal foot movement.

Are you frikkin kidding me.

Its called kicking, studs up and in the face. Any other code, rugby included and the bloke would be rubbed out.

Does Gil get on the phone to fox footy and tell them start the propganda to protect/save Brisbane’s forward?

1 Like

He was tunnelled, that’s the annoying bit.

But aside from that, he also kicked Myers square in the face.

First time Myers has been cheered off.

6 Likes

Hope he is ok

Didn’t appear to have his nose rearranged.

Prob just lacerations from the studs.

Was serviceable today. 18 possessions. Did the grunt work. No outrageous clangers I can think of.

3 Likes

That was a nasty foot sammich he copped today. Very lucky to escape serious injury.

Courageous and tough but so was Henry Slattery. Still don’t see it.

4 Likes

Wishing him all the best at this stage.

3 Likes

Yep- looked awful. Hope he recovers quickly.

I’m pretty sure the studs made contact before the tunneling occured

I don’t think he was tunnelled at all.

2 Likes

Myers was good today - played his role.

3 Likes

Was more the obvious kicking motion that was the dirtiest part.

Can understand some what being caught out with your feet out for some protection.

If Hipwood was playing at 16 of the other sides in the comp he would be taking a significant holiday.

1 Like

I reckon he’ll still go.

It’s too obvious.

No case, Myers got caught in an awkward spot.

2 Likes

I dont think so. Maybe because he is a left footer, but he just looks só onesided. Cost a goal today not being able to execute a short pass on his left.

If injured, he will go out for Langford I think.

Really?
Thought he was quite poor and got caught ball watching several times and allowing players to amble past him. He stalled our attack quite a few times as his instinct is to look backwards or get on to his left foot.

5 Likes

Yeh ok maybe the afterglow. He had a few good contested moments.

I really don’t know what to think about that one. Some angles it looks deliberate. Others there is contact from ambro. Not a tunnel but certainly contact.

2 Likes

Quality game. Did the grunt work at stoppages when required, fed the ball out well and used the hoof judiciously. The usual blocks in packs that free us up and only coaches/ teammates seem to value.
Wasn’t exposed as a mid.
Gave us much more than Mutch, so selection justified

6 Likes