#23 David Myers Retyers

As if the club will do that.
I think the club must actually like just plodding along on it’s same trajectory and achieving nothing.

There is way too much rubbish like this on this forum. Spoils it for people who like to talk footy.

13 Likes

Are you able to express your disappointment in a less vindictive way? Very courageous behind the computer.

5 Likes

You’re right, the emotion got the better of me. Unacceptable use of language.

8 Likes

This is getting ridiculous now. Has been a great servant to the club, but he’s of no use to the team now at all.

I gave up on Goddard about a third of the way through last season. I gave up on Myers earlier than that. Myers hasn’t played a good game for a long time. It’s sad that Langford to the coaches is an even worse option than Myers.

I’ve been abused for calling a spade a spade in the past. He has no place in a team trying to contend for finals let alone a premiership. Would be lucky to get a game at Carlton.

It’s easy to go easier on players when we’re winning, like when the team got on a winning streak for half a season. He’s a mediocre, plodding average footballer that would probably only get a game for Carlton because he’s got a bigger body. He has a long kick, that’s it. It’s not even a good kick. He’s not strong and he doesn’t have a great football brain. He has two modes, hack kick forward or hoof forward. A very, very mediocre at best C grade midfielder.

Until the day he is put out to pasture I won’t have any confidence in us being anything other than a 8-12th team.

6 Likes

He is the kind of player that will cost you a final or even flag. He is a liability in any tough game against a top team.

Play him in the easier games this year, drop him for the key ones.

Soooo

Slooowww

Was Pathetic today.
Average footballer. Always has been.

At the game today, saw it first hand.

It’s over. He’s a scania.

2 Likes

I’ve been a strong Myers backer for a long time but he was really poor in a couple of situations today (that I noticed)

1 Like

Big games against proper opponents always seem to show him up.

He looked out of his depth on many occasions today.

4 Likes

im actually bewildered as to how someone as big as he is, can’t ever get his arms free? even tyrannosaur rich gets his arms free for a handball.

We can be up in arms all we like

Fact is, he’ll never ever get dropped, and will play every game that he’s fit until his contract runs out at the end of next year.

What the fark do the coaches see that everyone else doesn’t?

This year

2 Likes

thank fk

I stand corrected,and thank fark for that!

Wait until they extend his contract

2 Likes

i think this week is the time to do.