#23 David Myers Retyers

Thank you, next.

this guy is a crab

1 Like

crabs have lateral movement.

5 Likes

Next big club announcment will be a massive contract extension

I like how the club ( after the saga ) have given everyone a chance to play some football in the ones. Like they owe them one or something. And fair enough. I don’t think I can fault them in that regard.

I believe I heard ‘on here’ that Myers was always looking for 2019 to his last season of footy, And that could possible be quite true.

Maybe they are now carrying him a little bit, or the plan was to give him a 6/8 week run in the seniors. To once again give him a chance.

If true? I admire that. Good way of rectifying past mistakes and trying to look after your own. I guess so anyway…

but what would I know?, I’m just looking from the outside - in.

Its guesswork.

I hope he come good though.

In saying that however, I have No doubt the game is passing him by. And apart from some hustle and bustle & experience , he isn’t really providing much else, and others need the game time.

Hard call needs to be made with David, and we might see that bing made in the next few weeks.

If current form continues, for the record, I would ask him to step down. Harsh, but fair.

Anyways, good luck to them. Wish them well.

2 Likes

Let’s be very clear, the game passed by Goddard, but Myers was never in front in the first place and thus it could never pass him by.

6 Likes

Groundhog Day. Fkg useless. Soooo slow, the only thing slower than his movement is the transfer of information from brain to limbs. Should’ve been delisted 5 years ago but somehow still walks into this team. It’s a fkg disgrace and the main reason we’ve been so fkg putrid for the past decade. Delist now.

3 Likes

The myers hate again. We have no one in the seconds who is good enough to play his role.

Langford has been listless and way out of form. Myers all we have in said position at the moment and is still ahead of the Clarke and langford. So instead of knocking him get behind him.

5 Likes

Having said what I said earlier, I still would drop Parish ahead of Myers.

LOLOLOL
We took forever to get Ridley and Redman in and guess what, they are jets.
I’d rather us put some time into another kid than keep going down the same path

1 Like

No we didn’t. They where brought in when they where ready. Bot have had injury issues.

Cost us twice when the ball was in the middle

Bloke is finished.

A lot of other players made a lot more mistakes

1 Like

Which kid? Only Mossie or Ham qualify.

So you’ll rather persist with a 29 year old plodder that still might come good, one day,as opposed to playing a 21 year old?

It’s because of thinking like that we’ve been fuked for so long

2 Likes

Can’t believe how anyone can defend this bloke. He was nothing short of appalling

Myers stays in until someone belts down the door in the seconds, who can play his role. We have no one.

What is his role exactly?

Clarke, Ham, Langford, Laverde, Begley.
All of them would have done more today than Myers

2 Likes

To protect the kids silly!