#23 David Myers Retyers

How abhow the fark do u know. None of them are belting down the door. When they do I’ll be the first one to call for him to be dropped.

Ham a inside mid lol

3 Likes

plays mid and gets the numbers of a forward pocket player…less the goals

See ya

1 Like

munna1 pls.

He’s a ■■■■■■■ crab.

Nup. Nobody is being given a chance because we pick this fkg crab week after week irrespective of performance. We are denying ourselves a chance at improving our team if he continues to play. Simple.

3 Likes

Don’t have to be belting down the door. We could play one man short and wouldn’t know the difference. Get some games into the kids

1 Like

I doubt that. Laverde and Begley maybe, but they are coming back from injury and the coaches don’t think they are ready.

1 Like

This will be his last season with us. Good bloke, well liked around the club etc, but his time is up.

Reckon the mods should shut this thread down.

6 Likes

This thread should be locked.

4 Likes

Wasn’t he playing the defensive midfielder role and was tagging?

Did squib a head on contest when it counted.

We should protect the kids from reading about him protecting the kids.

Lock the thread better than Myers locks down other teams midfielders.

2 Likes

Lav kicked 6 farking goals on the weekend. At the very least that was a polite knock on the door.

@theDJR

@saladin

Lock this thread down

3 Likes

10 year career for being a good bloke. ■■■■ me.

1 Like

hes no good. you know it. i know it. everyone knows it. but seems like a really nice guy.

Lav is not a mid. If we reshuffle the team who will players myers role? We need a big body in there. He does his job on the inside and gets others involved in the play.

We have no one else… Yet.

I know his shortcomings as well as the rest of you. But we have little else in the grunt around the ball department.

If we send all smalls in there the mix won’t work.

Langford has never shown the grunt of hepp or myers. Parish, mcg, sheil, Smith and Co to light. Stringer great when his in there. But no tank.

Without the right mix on the ball wont win clearances at the rate we are now.

2 Likes

I’m sure we can find someone else capable of this.

2 Likes

you should be trumps press secretary

1 Like

I realise that. But he can pinch hit, you could raise stringers midfield minutes, you could let parish play more inside. Myers also isn’t a forward, yet he plays there at times.

Myers was not missed in the slightest against the Dees.

1 Like