#23 David Myers Retyers

Carlton fans are farking shocking.

I don’t know how Simon Beaumont ran out each week.

Are you trying to say he’s the David Copperfield of footballers?

norf are the worst, I reckon.

Poor Micheal Firrito he must have copped it something shocking.

the only thing that stopped Neagle from being the player he should of been was Neagle.

The guy had all the tools to be a very very good player. He just didn’t seem to want it enough. If Jay had Myers fitness and determination he would of been a magnificent player

2 Likes

I suspect it’s Myers who has the 50% - hes been carried

That stat is totally irrelevant when comparing those 3 players.

Watson played through the crap from 2005 to 2010. Myers barely played any football in that period.
Merrett played in 2016 and considering the length of his career, that skews his percentage significantly

3 Likes

So your saying when Myers came into the team after 2010 we got good and we missed him in 2016. :wink:

Do you reckon they say

Why isn’t Dennis Armfeild as good as Fantasia, we won’t move forward as a club until he is.

Or Liam Jones, Fck me other clubs play Hooker or Rance and we play Jones, our coach is soooo bad.

that’s right

Yes, and that was only from his family!

2 Likes

Mavid Dyers

Bring him back. Mids got bullied and looked ordinary

1 Like

Yeah it’s weird to think about it given Myers can be quite underwhelming but we definitely missed his presence around the ball today.

We needed this future hall of fame legend today. Would have kicked 6

The only upside to today’s abysmal result is Myers didn’t play so we can’t blame him. There are plenty of others to blame, though…

Well he is back

If there is one ground that should suit him it’s the SCG. Please for the love of all that is good stand up tomorrow night David. With injuries galore we desperately need some goals from midfield

BRING BACK THE HOOF

6 Likes

I know people don’t like to hear this, but if he can’t limit the impact of JK then he’ll be a valuable addition.

1 Like

David has a level.

Sydney are below his level.

I suspect he will have a good game.

Hope he has a awesome game. Get behind him.

3 Likes